Chapter 35

A few minutes before school started. No one's POV

"How many hours had passed?" Sehun asked.

"Dude," Kai said in annoyance. "You've been asking this for some while. It's just two hours! Not even a day!"

"Geez, I am just asking. Never mind then," Sehun said as he rest his chin on his palm. "By this time, Luhan hyung always accompany me to buy bubble tea. Anyone interested?" He asked but being ignored. "Chanyeol hyung."

"What?" Chanyeol asked as he looked himself at the mirror.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere," he simply answered.

"Where is Somewhere? I just knew that there's a place named Somewhere," Sehun said full with questions.

Everyone who heard him stared at him in disbelief.

"That's funny, Oh Sehun," Chen sarcastically laugh.

"Seriously? I am not joking. Should I check it on the map?" He said ready to reach his phone.

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouted. "Somewhere is not a place. He's going somewhere which is not your business at all!" He explained. "Why is it so hard to talk with you?"

Sehun chuckled then bring two of his fingers to the side of his face making a peace sign, then he put his tongue out. "Kidding!"

"Okay. I thought that wasn't a joke at first. I totally fall for it," Kai rolled his eyes.

"I know right," Kris agreed.

"Okay, I'm going now," Chanyeol informed.

"Hyung! Buy me bubble tea!" Sehun shouted.

"Not after you fool me," Chanyeol said with a warning eyes.

"Please~" Sehun did aegyo.

"Nope. A total no for you. I gotta go," he waved.

"Hyung!" Sehun called out again.

"What is it again?" Chanyeol groaned.

"Are you a celebrity?"

"Obviously," he rolled his eyes.

"Why would you walk out like you're not one of it?" Sehun frowned.

"You mean?"

"Disguise."

With that one word, Chanyeol finally realized by what he meant. He grabbed the disguise he usually wore and finally stepped out of the place.

"Suho hyung, buy me bubble tea," Sehun did aegyo.

"You've been having it for two weeks straight. You need to take a break from having it," Suho adviced. "It's not good for you."

"Luhan hyung never stopped me from drinking too much bubble tea."

"Now, don't bring him in when he's not around," Xiumun said. "Suho is right. Just take a break from drinking one today, okay?"

"Fine."

-

At school Chanyeol's POV

The second I arrived at school, I searched for Moon and gave her a tight hug. Of course other people were looking in disbelief. After the hug, we held hands and walked to class together. The day went well as usual until recess. We separated ways with LAFZ and sat on different tables. That's when Chen came to me and brought some news.

" Chanyeol-ah, there is someone looking for you. " said Chen.

" Nugu? "

" Don't know. She is a newbie, that's what I know. And she wants to meet you at the garden. She said something about ' Our first place '. "

I widened my eyes when I heard that sentence. It couldn't be.

- I fastened my walking to the garden. When I arrived, I walked further into the garden. I saw a girl with her back facing towards me.

" E-excuse me. My friend said that you wanted to see me. " I stuttered.

She turned around. I gasped and widened my eyes once more. he seemed as if she hadn't changed one bit. Her eyes, nose, pale skin and pink lips. Exactly the same as before.

" Its been awhile, Park Chanyeol. " she smiled as she walked closer to me. I observed her face.

" Yes, it has. Han Ryumi. "

~~~~

~~~~

IU is Han Ryumi!

Thanks to _owlrillabear for the great cover! It's really nice and hope you can continue creating book covers. Have a great story but just struggling for the perfect cover? Visit _owlrillabear 's and follow all the instructions to request a book cover. Trust me, you will not regret in one bit. She said that she was a beginner, but her work seems like she is a pro at it. Once again, thanks so much! Will request for more book covers!

Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment and share share share!!!

;)