My summer with the Saunder boys

"My princess, it's already summer and you're just stuck in your room painting your nails and  chatting with your friends in your sparkling laptop?" My father raised his brow at me

"Pretty much" I mumbled under my breath.

My name is Olivia Chansi. Yup, my family is the owner of the Chansi company. My dad is a businessman/CEO ofcourse and my mom is a doctor.

I got up from bed and glided down to our beautiful staircase to eat breakfast. I have an older brother and we're pretty much close but I am nothing like him. Some said I look like him, but oh well we're the only two kids in the family.

" Oliver! that's my snickers!" I scolded him as soon as I saw him munching it.  I rush to grab it in his hands

" slow down Olivia, there's plenty more on the cabinet" He said pointing the small cabinet

" so, are you ready to leave? it's tomorrow did you pack?" he asked

" No. I am not even going"I said. 

My parents are sending me to Georgia where our close family friends stays. It's mostly beach and my mom wants me to experience it. My brother went there 2 years ago when he was 19 to spend his summer and so will I.

" Come on, it's nice there." he said while shoving eggs in his mouth " you'll be fine my little sister" he kissed my head and headed upstairs.

I was now eating alone in the table. we'll actually not alone my maids is accompanying me in the table. I'm used to it, just me and my maids.

" Sweetheart your father and I will be going to work and I have a client on my clinic. actually it's my friend where you'll be staying tomorrow" she said checking her phone.

" Mom please I don't wanna go" I sighed rolling my eyes "Just because Oliver went there doesn't mean that I have too. I know I'm  a spoiled girly brat, but please no" I pleaded hoping she'll let me be.

" My princess it's gong to be okay" Daddy assured me. then my brother showed up in the front stairs looking very good with tux.

" Do you have a prom to attend?" I asked sarcastically.

" We'll no dad is letting me meet the board of directors in the company. I'll be working in our company in no time" he said with a wink.

" Great! so I'm the one who's going to have a suffering summer!?" I hissed stomping away from them.

" You'll be fine Olivia."

" Pack your bags sweety. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day" mom said then they left.

" Nanny!" I called. " Please help me with my things" I said as I pull her upstairs to my room

I know I'm a  brat,  but I can't take it anymore. I don't want to go to Georgia with our close family friends' house and live there for the whole summer just to experience what it is like to be with another family and environment. "ugghhh" I hissed

" what is it olivia?" nanny asked " I really don't want to go. I'll miss dance class and my brother and my parents and all of you and my friends and--"

" it's fine it's only two months and you're turning 18 exactly when you get home" she comforted me

I ate lunch alone I went up to my room to get my iphone to call my friends that I'm going to have the worst summer in my life. We are pretty loyal to each other with my friends and I'm sure gonna miss them.

**in the call***

" Jessica, im going to be toast when I get there ugghh" I complained

" it's going to be fine Olivia, wait im going to call Nancy and Maddison" she said

" Hey there!" say Nancy and Maddison. we chatted the whole afternoon and until it was dinner time i hung up. after that I placed my suitcases downstairs and ate my dinner alone again. after dinner I wrote a note.

" Mom and Dad I'm all packed I'm sorry I didn't wait for you till dinner I'm just really hungry. maybe back then when you're home i'll be sleeping already. night mom and dad. your princess, Olivia"

I went upstairs and I was soundly asleep..... Then there was a knock on my door.

" Olivia?" I heard my brothers voice hussing in my ear and I sleepily sat up

" huh?" I asked half awake looking really annoyed " what do you want?"

" Do you want to talk about leaving tomorrow?" he said sitting on my bed

I nodded and we talked

" It's fun there in Georgia. don't worry auntie lauren and uncle brooklyn will take care of you I promise you that and If something goes wrong call me okay?" he said stroking my brown hair

" what if their kids won't like me. wait are their kids boys or girls?"

" You'll find out youurself"

" Was it really fun?" I asked

" Yeah it was super fun! don't worry aunt lauren will take care of everything"

" You sure?" I asked

" Of course" he said then went out of my room. I continued my wonderful sleep.

It was 7:15 and my flight is 9:00 in the morning. I was wondering, having so rich and powerful family isn't so good especially when you have any connections.My brother and I was really a brat because we get anything we want. good thing my parents and I have a very good relationship with each other.

I took a bath and changed into a skinny jeans, simple shirt and some 4-inch prada brown heels. I walked out of my gigantic room and strode downstairs. I immediately went to the kitchen and saw my parents drinking coffee while reading the newspaper while my brother eating... wait HE'S EATING MY SNICKERS!!!"

I removed my heels and ran to him grabbing my favorite chocolate snickers.

" What the hell olivia!" he said as i spilled my mom's coffee to his shirt

" we'll that's my snickers!" I said then I angrily marched to the cabinet and got all of the snickers out of it.

" leave some for me please" oliver pleaded while removing the stain on his shirt

I threw him 3 bars of snickers while the others are mine bwahaha!

"that's so generous of you" he rolled his eyes, tho he did not push it.

I ignored him and faced my mom

" Mom I'm all pack, will you drive me to the airport?" I asked as I put all of the chocolate snickers in my suitcase then returned my Prada heels on my feet.

" We'll your brother will drive you to the airport" she said looking at him. then Oliver gave me a evil grin

" Great... I'll really have my awesome summer in my life starting with this" I said sarcastically.

I help the maids put my 4 Gucci suitcases in the car and then I kissed my parents goodbye. I then heard the car honking. gee brother keep your hair on. 

beep beep!

"Wait you moron!" I said trying to run while on high heels and then I glide inside the car and he drove towards the airport