violence

It was a normal evening. Sonic sat at home and Thought about shadow. He was terribly in love with him. But still... sonic wanted to fuck shadow... He's just unbearable really wanted... Every time he saw him, a member of Sonic... Suddenly there was a ring at the door. Sonic went to open it. And happy . It was shadow. "Hey sonic, I decided to come see you". "Hi Shadow! It's great that you decided to come to me!"Shadow smiled sweetly. "Well, let's go in?" suggested sonic. "Yeah, let's," Agreed shadow. They went into the room of Sonic, and sat down on the bed. Sonic looked at shadow. How he wanted it... sonic couldn't help it. He sharply knocked shadow back, and tied his hands to the bed. "Sonic! What are you doing!?" Sonic grinned and leaned over to his ear"I always loved you shadow... I... can't hold it Anymore..." sonic began to undress shadow. "No! Sonic stop!" Sonic took off jeans with shadow and saw pink panties on shadow... "sonic!" Shouted Shadow. Sonic took off panties with shadow, and saw instead of cock, pussy. Shadow blushed, and sonic grinned shadow. "Oh, you have a pussy, how nice~" Said sonic. Shadow blushed again. Sonic began to remove his clothes, showing his cock. Shadow blushed again at the sight of a dick Sonic. Sonic bent down and started to lick the pussy shadow. "Ah! Sonic!" Shouted Shadow. Sonic grinned , and began to enter dick in pussy shadow. "Ahhh, it hurts sonic!!!" Shouted shadow. Sonic said nothing. Sonic quickly began to move inside shadow. "Ah shadow... you're so good~" and sonic came in the pussy shadow.