Chapter One

It was a brisk chilly Saturday night, my brown hair whipping in the wind. My small feet crunching the leaves beneath me while I quickly make my way to my destination. About a quarter of a mile away the sparking lights of the night club come into my vision lighting up the gloomy streets of Chicago. I make a quick sharp right turn ignoring the strange glances people give me while taking in my appearance. My brown hair a mess, what's left of my makeup smudged, a short black tight dress clinging to my frame and sky high heels. Finally the night club "Dusty's" comes into my eyesight. I quickly and steadily make my way to the busy entrance completely ignoring the long line of already half drunk people. I confidently walk right up to the bouncer taking his stubbly face into the palms of my hands, pulling his body flush against mine. Before he even gets a chance to reply to my actions I crash my lips to his chap ones. I quickly pull away before he can deepen our so called "kiss." I flash him a wink and slide past his stunned frame. As soon as I step into the illuminating room, the loud music fills my ears and the adrenaline instantly flows through my veins. My body works it's ways through the drunk sweaty dancing people. Once I find my way to the bar I immediately ask for a shot of tequila and gin. When the bartender passes me my drink, I bring the cold shot to my lips devouring the bitter taste immediately forgetting about the shit week I just had. I sigh and ask the bartender for another shot of the same bitter drink. Once he passes me my sweet "forget about the week" drink, I take a sip while turning around. My eyes automatically scan the room and instantly stop when they connect with a pair of beautiful brown eyes.