Chp.2Having that One chance and getting it

♬Louis' Pov♬ (still louis' flashback)

"harry.now leave so i could talk yo my GIRLFRIEND." that Harry guy said to me in a harsh tone . Jade looked like she was afraid of him . "k . bye jade see you later . :)" . And with that i walked off

★ Harry's Pov ★

That louis guy is actung weird atoung my jadey. I wonder why ? " Harry you didnt have to tell him like that . Calm down ." . Jade was right . "K. We need to get ready now :)" . And with that i left her so i could get ready.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*jades-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*addition-*-*-*-

l=louis(judge)

s=simon

t=tulisa

j=jade

(hey guys this is a fanfic i pick the songs . k back to the sorry ⇩⇩⇩)

l. hello whats your name

j.im jade thirlwall

s.what song are you going to sing for us today ?

j.well i wrote this song . its called wings . i wrote this song when i was 11 i hope you like it .

t. great . start whenever your ready :)

(music starts)

MAMA TOLD ME NOT TO WASTE MY LIFE SHE SAID SPREAD YOUR WINGS MY LITTLE BUTTERFLY DONT LET WHAT THEY SAY KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT AND IF THEY GIVE YOU SHHHH.......... AND THEY CAN WALK IN BYYYYY.

Simon stopped the music and thats when i got scared . "Jade that was ..................AMAZING!!" OMG. They said i was amazing ."Well .......simon" louis said."Its a yes .Tul-" "well duh of course its a yes .Louis?". "Of course ." . " Thank you guys so much !" I ran until' i found harry "Harry they said yesssss!!" "Hey harry how come your nit answering your phone ?" asked a random girl . " What the hell do you mean. Hes my boyfriend ?!?!?!" "Harry early you said you would meet me by the stage and i've been waiting ?" "Harry what the hell is going on ?". I wqs about to tear up . About 9-10 more girls came a asked harry all the same questions . " I HATE YOU HARRY FREAKIN STYLES!!" and with that i left .

♬Louis' Pov♬

I just got three yeses from the judges . Yay !! Then all of a sudden a grouo if girls started yelling that harry guys name,and thats when i heard a familier geordie accent screamed "I HATE YOU HARRY FREAKIN STYLES!" and thats when I saw jade with tears streaming down her face . Jade saw me and ran into my arms ." Louis Har- i mean that ass over there ⇨, cheated on me with 11 or 12 sluts ." "Its ok you want to go shopping ill take you ?". " K. i need to change and my face so you can come over to my place . Well appartment i live alone. " " okay????"

hey hopped you liked it . Bye jarry hello ......... um comment what you hink louis and jades shipping name should be ??? K by luvzzz ya ;)