chapter 5

Chapter five

Liam’s POV.

‘Hey Krissy you home?’ He asked her over the phone

’Umm yeah I just came back from jakes house why?’ Liam placed the phone on speaker, oh and Jake must be the new man in her life.

’Well I was wondering if I could come round yours whilst I wait till it’s safe to go home ‘ I listened closely to their convocation over the phone.

’ What’s wrong Liam? Why isn’t it safe for you too go home?’

’Oh well I’m kind of cutting class’ I laughed a little in the background

’ Ah no again, why this time?’

’ I do every Friday afternoon, but there’s someone I want you too meet, do mind if I bring him along?’ He squeezed his eyes shut not wanting the answer.

’You’re lucky I’m such a nice sister for letting you come around when you’re supposed to be in class, but anyway who’s this guy you want me too meet, some friend of yours?’

’Yeah you could say that right we’ll be there now, love you sis’ He made a kissing sound down the phone.

’love you too bye’ then the phone call ended.

I grabbed Chris’s hand and skipped down the fields towards the gates, when we made it out the gates and where in the clear from being caught I turned to face Chris.

’ Krissy’s the only one that knows I’m bi out of my family’ He stared at me for a couple of seconds before saying

’ Alright so I guess we can’t really be open around you’re parents then?’

’No, not yet but I do plan on telling them don’t you worry ‘he kissed me on my neck making me shiver.

We continued to walk down the road until we got krissy’s house, I didn’t bother knocking on the door she knew I was coming anyway.

Chris POV.

I can’t believe he can just walk in her house like that, it’s so funny how close them too are.

’Liam is that you?’ I heard her shout from what seamed to be the kitchen

’yeah, come meet me in the living room please?’ Then I followed Liam into the living room, we both sat on the sofa both our knees pressed against each other then he grabbed my hand and put it in his, I felt a feeling of being safe now. In walks a blonde petite girl, I’m guessing this is Krissy.

’Oh hi Liam …Oh and hi?’ she paused.

‘I’m Chris nice too meet you’ I waved to her.

She glanced down at our linked hands and giggled a little.

’Krissy as you most probably guessed well me and Liam are sort of together and when I say sort of I mean we aren’t boyfriends yet , but I suppose we’re dating kind of’ He waited for her reaction.

’ oh right well hi Chris, you seam really lovely I see why my brother chose you’ she smiled at me and leaned in for a hug. Then she turned to Liam

’ I’m guess mum and dad don’t know yet? So if you want a place to snuggle or do whatever you guys want to do, you can stay here since I’m out for the night with the girls’ She smiled at us both once again.

Liam Stood up and gave her a huge hug ‘thank you so much’ he squealed at her, and then he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to join their hug.