CHAPTER 10: HELLO AGAIN

( Kenzi's POV )

I looked back at where Matt was and he was gone.

I stood up from the chair and saw everyone running outside threw the back door and all of then were screaming.

Aurora was just laying on the floor and I had no idea what to do. I just ran outside with all the other people and just stuck with the crowd.

The cops were surrounding the area and there was chaos spreading. I figured this was my chance to get home so I ran out of the crowd and headed to the Gilbert house.

Some cops tried to grab and stop me but I got passed them.

The streets were so quiet and it almost seemed to quiet. I turned around and screamed, it was Elena.

" Elena what the- "

" What the hell are you doing out here in the open. "

" I was um... "

Then Elena went in and hugged me. It was different though I knew something was off.

" I was so worried. " Elena said.

" Hey Elena you remember how on my first day here you took me to get some Chinese food. " I asked

" Ya what about it " she said.

" It was actually pizza that you took me to not Chinese...... Katherine " I said.

Katherine stopped hugging me and I did the same. She look at me with a smerk.

" So your not as stupid as I thought you were. " she said. " took you less time then Damon did. "

" What do you you want Katherine " I asked while crossing my arms.

" Well it's obvious that Klaus really doesn't care about you so I just thought I'd finish you off before he finds me " She said while walking towards me.

I slowly walked back as she moved closer and closer to me.

" Don't you remember what you did to me. You didn't honestly think I was gonna let you go did you. " She said while vamp speeding right in front of me.

" Guess not I mean you did make me a promise " I said with sarcasm.

Her eyes started to grow vein's under them and I knew what was gonna happen next. She then grabbed my neck and bit into it really hard.

She covered my mouth so no one could here me scream and the pain was excruciating.

With one hand I tried to push her off and with the other I reached in my pocket to see if I had anything to defend myself with.

Then I found my trusty pocket knife which I completely forgot I had. I took it out of my pocket and opened it. Then I jabbed the little sucker into Katherine's leg.

" Ow what the hell " she screamed while taking her mouth off my neck.

" You didn't think I'd be that easy to bite did you. " I said with a smirk.

Then she vamp sped away.

I was trying to make the bleeding stop but more and more blood just came coming out of neck. I slowly started to close my eyes even though I was trying so hard to keep them open.

Then I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up. Made me think off that commercial I've fallen and I can't get up.

I looked up and saw feet walking towards me. Then I closed my eyes and my head hit the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter and also if you guys have seen the last episode of vampire diaries I have to ask do you guys want raina to become friends with the whole gang or do you want her to just die.

Also let me now how you feel about Kat Graham ( Bonnie ) and Ian Somerholder ( Damon ) saying that next season will be there last season. Ian says the show is ending but Kat says that this will just be her last season. Let me know in the comments.

XOXO STAY COOL