"Nice to see you Again"

Marco's POV

Ok. I'm going to Eljay's house today.. this noon  so I called Nathan for good.

Calling Nathan...

(Dude! What do you want?)

Well I'm going to Eljay's house today! and yeah I know you're here at Virginia too!! I saw you uploaded some pics!

(Oh yeah! I'll go there bye bro!)

Call Ended..

I know Melody is there and when Melody is there, Angeleen is there. 😞😞 I ain't ready to see her, and probably she ain't ready too and yeah that's sad.

"Hey Brother your friend is outside would you let him in?" Nicole asked. and by the way Nicole is my younger sister. so awesome.

"let him in duh!" I said

So Nicole let him in and let him go up to my room.

"Yow bro! so are you ready to see some hot damn girls outside?" he asked, Nathan is a play boy like me. but I've  change because of this girl.. I know you already know her.

"Nope. I ain't getting any chicks bro." I said in a boring tone.

"Ok fine. But I will!" He said

"Ok it's your job not my job!" I said

"Bro I've noticed this several times ok? but why are you kinda stop being a chickboy or something like that! that's new." he said

"Nothing I'm just not in the mood." I said

"are you serious?! you are always out of mood like wah! you are crazy men!" he said while playing my xbox.

"Tss" that's the thing that I've just said.

Melody's POV

"Seriously Elj-chan? he'll come here?" I asked

"Yes Melody, he is coming!" he said

then somebody knock

"Elj-chan! open the door brother!! I'm cooking" I said, then he did what I said. Nice!

"Hi Melody!" oh it's Angeleen... ANGELEEN WAS HERE!! oh ow!!

I looked at my brother then he smirked. oh ow. a big trouble.

"Melody? are you alright?" Leslie asked

"Yes I am here you want to eat some pasta?"

"Yea--"

*Knock-knock*

"Oh wait guys I'll open the door just wait!" I said and I opened the door.

"Oh hi Melody is Eljay there?" Oh no! he is here!

❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌

Yow! WhatSup! and yeah guys ANOTHER UPDATE AND YEAH A CLIFF HANG!! SORREH BUT HERE IS SOME VIDS OF Cameron Dallas

Musical.ly of Cameron Dallas v v