My Wendy (QxReader)

I got home from work around three. Entering the house, I was greeted by my boyfriend's cats, Benjamin, Chelsea, and Brooklyn. Placing my things on the coffee table in the living room, I scratched each of them until I felt the vibration of their purring. "Are you all hungry?" I asked and they meowed in response. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the canned cat food from the top self. As I picked up their bowls from the hard wood floor my cell phone rang. Looking at the screen, Joe's name flashed across it. "Hey Joe." I greeted with a friendly tone. "Hey (Y/N), I need you to listen to me for a sec." He told me. "Okay?" I said in rather the form of a question. "I want you to get down to the arena for the wrestling match." "What for?" "Don't question it. Just do this favor for me, your ticket will be at the booth by the front door." Joe told me. Before I could even reply he hung up. What the hell is this man up to?

Driving into the parking lot my mind wondered. 'Why does Joe want me to be here?' After parking I walked out to the front of the arena and grabbed my ticket. Checking my ticket I realized that I got front row. Finding my seat I sat down with a bag of popcorn that I got from the concession stand. The roar of the fans was phenomenal and loud. I watched in amazement as each pair of men in the arena tried to pummel each other, still wondering why I'm even here. As the lights went out and the arena became pitch black, music filled the air and a spotlight fell upon a man in a tight green Peter Pan outfit who came out from behind the curtain. The entire arena started booing and some even started laughing. I started laughing a bit, thinking what kind of moron would wear that. To my surprise as the man walked closer to the ring I realized that the moron in the Peter Pan spandex, was actually Brian. He looked in my direction and saw me. He muttered something to himself and that's when I put two and two together. Brian's getting punished.

The guys must have called me in order to humiliate him even more than he already is. As the referee handed the microphone over to him, the crowed kept booing him. 'He's going to get killed' I thought. "Hi," he started. "I'm cutie pie and I'm hear to tell you one thing." Oh. God. "I LOVE TO CUDDLE!!" As the crowed began to rage, I mentally face palmed, wanting to laugh at the words I knew the others had made him say. "Everyone, yell out your favorite scene from the notebook!" Brian spoke up again, immediately regretting it. "I'm going to copy and paste my opponent into a word document... and then delete it!" The fans were yelling and screaming at him to get out of the ring. I was hoping that this was the end and that the boys were done with the punishment, but boy was I wrong.

The curtains rose up again and the Tommy Dreamer walked straight into the ring with Brian. 'This cannot be good' . The crowd went crazy and kept telling him to kill Peter Pan. Tommy grabbed the microphone, "You wanna come in here, looking like a jackass or Peter Pan or something. But your forgetting that your inside the House of Hardcore!" He yelled and the crowd cheered with glee. This made me extremely worried, what happens if he gets hurt? My heart was pounding out of my chest, fear took hold of my senses and I prayed that Brian would make it out alive. Tommy was going on about how he should just leave, but all Brian said was, "Make me?" I knew that's not what he wanted to say. The guys forced him to say it. That's when my worst fear had started to unfold. Tommy threw Brian to one of the corners, raising his hand and pounding it hard on Brian's chest. The crowed was going nuts and telling him to do it again. Tommy happily obliged and did it once more. I couldn't take this any longer, watching my boyfriend getting killed wasn't something I had planned for today. Walking out of the wrestling match, I called up Joe. He answered within a matter of seconds, "What's going on (Y/N)?" He asked with a calm demeanor. 'How is this not phasing him?' "Why don't you tell me Joe? What the hell do you think your doing? This is getting way to out of hand." I say with anger clearly written in my voice. "(Y/N) calm down, it's not as bad as it seems." "Where are you? I wanna see Brian." "We're backstage. I'll send Sal to come and find you." I hung up and let out a deep breath that I didn't even realize I was holding.

Sal found me and took me backstage. The match was over and to no surprise Brian lost. "What the hell is wrong with you all?" I asked, with a slight amount of humor. "Where do we start?" Joe chirped. The guys laughed and I shook my head, "You could have seriously injured him." I say. "(Y/N), Q is fine. He's not injured or dead. Just extremely pissed off." Murr told me. "Where is he?" I asked and they pointed me to one of the dressing rooms.

I knocked on the door of the dressing room. "Leave me alone assholes!" Brian's voice was muffled by the closed door. "It's me." I replied. Brian opened the door and stepped back, allowing me to enter. As he shut it behind me I threw my bag on the makeup table. We stood it silence for a couple of seconds before I spoke up, "Are you okay?" He chuckled, "For the time being, no. My body hurts." He said as he took off his neon green shirt. "I'm sorry Bri." "Its not your fault, but I do have one question." "And what's that?" "Did the guys call you?" "Yeah, if I would've known that this was going to happen I wouldn't have shown. I mean I didn't wanna see you get hurt." "Yeah the boys were telling me that you were concerned. But I'm okay, I just wanna get home and relax." A small smile made its way across his bearded face. I walked over to him and placed a light kiss upon his lips, like I was afraid that I was going to hurt him even more. "Come on, Peter Pan let's go home so I can give you a massage. " I told him and he smirked as he put on his clothes. "Full body?" "I guess if I have to." I fake sighed and Brian laughed and then kissed me. This time it was longer and more passionate. When Brian broke the kiss he stared at me and laughed again. "What's so funny?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "If I'm Peter Pan, doesn't that make you my Wendy (Y/N)?" I laughed, "I'm in love with a dork." "Well at least I know you love me." said locking my lips with his once more.