Part 3

Daniel led the way. I was walking right behind him and I was really nervous. Who wouldn't be? What if I make a fool out of myself? He was really cute and I bet his friends are nice and funny.

We slowly stopped and he sent a smile towards my direction, probably to calm me down, I mean, the whole bar could sense my nervousness. "Hey, this is Julia." said Daniel and smiled. "Hey, um.. like he said, I'm Julia!" I smiled and tried to act calm. "Hello, I'm Anders!" said the dirty blonde and short one. They all told me their names and at the end I wanted to shake hands with each one of them but they all pulled me into a hug. Well... okay then. Not that I was complaining. Daniel was watching from the side and was smiling to himself, weird guy.

I must admit they are all very nice and kind. "Do you want something to drink?" asked Daniel. "Oh no thank you, don't spend money on me please, but thank you anyway!" I answered and the norwegians all looked at me with puppy eyes. "Oh c'mon, we're all trying to be gentlemen here!" said Joachim and we all started laughing. "Okay, fine then, I'll have that sex on the beach coctail."

After a while of sitting there and quietly listening to their small conversations, I looked at the time on my phone. "Shit." I cursed and they all looked at me. Daniel gave me this look, I think a worried one? "What's wrong?" "I told my mum I'd be home by 12 and it's almost 1am already!" I panicked and wanted to dig my own grave right there at the table. "I thought it's something more serious!" said Daniel and facepalmed. "We'll take you home, come on. Don't worry too much, your mum's not going to be THAT pissed, I'm sure."

Anders went to pay and said he'd come right away. They led me to their car, or a van, whatever they have, and we all sat down. I was sitting between Johann and Kenneth, Daniel was in front of me and Joachim was on the driver's seat. When Fanemmel came from the bar, we took off and started driving. My eyes were at the back of Daniel's head and I pray nobody noticed. But I couldn't like him more than a friend, could I? I tried to convince myself that I don't like him. Because I don't. I mean I hope so.

"Oh Julia, I forgot to ask you for your address so I can put it in my navigation." "Oh, right!" so I told him where I lived. We slowly arrived. "Thank you for the ride, and for the drink. See you I guess, night!" I said while I was trying to get out. "Good night, Julia! See you soon!" said Johann when I was already standing outside. I waved at them and turned around to walk to our door. I heard them shouting something at Daniel and then I heard my name being called. "Julia, wait!"

That was Daniel's voice. I turned around on my heels and there he stood. "I forgot something."