Modern day- Levi x self-harming!reader

You were numb

You were numb

You wanted to be loved 

You wanted him to realise that you loved him

But that would never happen because you hurt your self. Or that's what you told yourself. You had thought many times before,

"No one could love someone who has these cuts so I should stop" but you couldn't, you couldn't because it was the only thing that made you feel something. When you dragged the blade across your arm you felt something that made you feel alive. 

But for only so long

One day the person you loved said he never wanted to see your face again, when he said,

"I wish you were dead!"

That did it.

Even when you dragged the blade across your arm you felt nothing. You just wanted to be dead.

The one thing that had kept you alive for so long now hated you and his name was....

Levi, Levi Ackerman 

The one you loved so much you had risked your life for him so many times and now he had left you because he found out about the scars and was disgusted. Now that he left you wanted to be dead but you thought you might make a point about it because if you were going to die of your own hands you wanted people to see what they did to you. So you thought I'm going to kill myself in the assembly hall so on Monday they can see what they have made me do.

And that's what you did

(Time skip brought to you by Levi crying over (f/n)

Monday came and you went to the school early and set up the rope, the note on the walls and soon everything was ready.

You stand on the the bucket and put the rope around your neck and your final words are,

"I love you Levi and I do this so you won't have to see my face every day, good bye world"

You kick the bucket and it's done

(F/n) (l/n) is dead

(Time skip to the start of the school day)

All of the teens walk in talking about the weekend but then everyone falls silent when they see your body but Levi can't see because he is to small and pushes to the front grumbling but falls silent when your body is spotted and he felt horrible but when he reads the note he wishes he could help you. The note is written on the walls in red paint and it says,

"I am (f/n) (l/n) and I have killed myself, I am sorry parents but the one thing that kept me alive left me saying "I wish you were dead" and I couldn't take it any more. I hope my love will realise I also did this for them so they wouldn't have to see me any more. Levi I love you and I did this for you"

He cried and cried. He hated himself for pushing you to this length and he would do the same act the next day because couldn't live with himself and never would.

"Cause I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down, I'm only human and I crash and I break down, your words in my head, your knifes in my heart, you build me up but I fall apart, cause I'm only human"