Chapter 4-I Don't Know What to Call This Chapter

Y/n POV-

"So mom. . . uh what are you doing here?" i ask her, trying to change subject.

"Oh just visiting. . ." my mother responds, winking at Thomas.

*Hard knocking*

"Y/n your looking kind of pale. . . Are you sick?" mom asked me, touching my forehead and cheeks.

*More hard knocking*

"I-I'm coming!" I holler.

"No, i'll answer, go and talk to your mother." Thomas said, grabbing my shoulder, and giving me a smile.

I just nodded.

I didn't talk to her though. I listened to the conversation Thomas was having, until my mother asked a question.

"So . . . is he your boyfriend?" My mom asked nudging and winking at me.

I can feel my cheeks heating up, i'm blushing. "What?!? No . . . " I said, looking at the floor.

"I wish he was though. . . "I whispered under my breath.

"What was that?" she asked .

"Oh nothing. . ." I respond smiling.

It's silent. . .

I try to continue listening to the conversation Thomas is having, but I couldn't hear anything. Their conversation was over.

Thomas comes back.

"Who was it?"

He doesn't say anything, I get the message.

"Um. . . mom, I hope you don't mind if we excuse ourselves. If you need either of us we'll be in my room, upstairs to the left." I said, while backing up slowly with Thomas.

"Race ya!" Thomas yells, while running up the stairs.

"Hey, no fair! You got the early start!" I yell back, trying to hurry up the stairs.

He won, but I got to the bed first.

"Okay, spill it!" I said.

"It was Jack, and he said he get you no matter the cost , uh e-even if it meant blood spilling." Thomas said, frowning.

I swallowed, he kill people to torture me!?!

"Thomas can you please call the police... This a lot to think about." I said, worried for the lives jack would take just to get me.

"I uh already did" Thomas said.

Thomas POV- (yay)

Why? Why would someone want to torture someone as funny and talented as Y/n.

"Look Y/n,  this may not be the greatest idea, but I-I want to uh never mind." I couldn't finish that sentence, so I just shook my head and smiled.

"Y/n, this is a lot of stress on your shoulders. How about we go have a day of fun, the carnival's open!" I said.

"That sounds amazing after these few days. Thanks!" Y/n said, getting off her bed.

"Yay!" I said, jumping in the air.

*Getting to the carnival*

"Can we go on the Wonder Wheel/Ferris Wheel?" Y/n asked excitedly.

"O-of course!"I said, nervously.

"Something wrong?" Y/n asked worried.

"K-kinda scared of heights, but we can still ride it!" I said, with mixed feeling (Nervous and Excited)

"If it's too much, then we don't have to ride it! How about you choose!?" Y/n said, still excited.

"No! I need to get over that fear anyways, let's do it!" I said, now pushing her into the line.

"You sure, Thomas. . . it's fine if" Y/n started, I interrupted, "Sorry, but we're riding the giant wheel!" I said.

"Thomas, thank you. . . this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me." Y/n said while giggling.

" It's nothing really. . ." I said, nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Well, it's everything to me, so let's get a move on it!" Y/n said while skipping up to the line.

*After rides*

Y/n POV-

*yawns*

"Tired" Thomas asked.

"Kinda" I responded.

"How?!?! We didn't even go to the water rides! Do you want to go home?"Thomas asked.

"NO!!! Let's just go to a bench for a bit, then i'll be good as new." I responded, while running towards a bench.

We both sat on the bench. I put my head on Thomas' shoulder.

"Thomas, if you don't mind, will you tell what you were saying back at my house about something not being the greatest idea?" I asked.

"Oh, um I kinda wanted. . . I can't put this into words. . ." Thomas said.

Thomas lightly kissed me.

"That's what. . ."Thomas said smiling, "I've been wanting to do that."

I was speechless.

-----

YAY!!! THEY KISSED!!!

Thank you sooooooo much My_Dragon_Heart you inspired me to do this chapter, and bonus it's twice as long as my others!!!

Buh-bye!!!

-Youtim