01.

Hey guys, I'm currently editing this book so if you're reading and get to a point where the plot no longer makes sense or it sounds like a completely different person writing it, that's why.

"THIS IS THE WORST TEAM I'VE EVER HAD! YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKS THAT CAN'T AIM IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! DON'T PLAY ON HARDCORE MODE IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING SHOOT!" Y/n shouted into her mic. She angrily pressed the start button and left the game. She checked the time and saw it was 1:37 in the morning. Maybe I should get to bed...

She hauled herself off of her couch and went upstairs to her room. Y/n lived alone so thankfully no one was woken up by her raging. She changed into a navy blue crop top and black shorts, crawling into bed and soon dozing off

A screeching alarm woke Y/n up from her dreamless sleep. She groaned and sat up, wondering why it was going off if she didn't have work. She grabbed her phone and checked her reminders, hoping the alarm was a fluke and she didn't have to be anywhere. A sigh escaped her lips when she found nothing. She got out of bed groggily and slumped down stairs for some coffee.

She then went around the house and cleaned up. Mostly just taking cups back to the kitchen and putting them in the dishwasher. Y/n hated having a dirty house but the will of her being lazy almost outweighed that.

After she was done, she went back up to her room and got on her sick gaming computer. She decided to play some Halo. It wasn't as good as her favorite game, Destiny, but it was close enough. Y/n would've played Destiny but she just wanted to game on her PC for now, maybe cause the other players were better than on PS4.

She was on a team with a really good person for once, actually. His armor was similar to hers but green and obviously for the guy characters. Hers of course was her favorite color. His user was Zvahl, which didn't make much sense to Y/n as to what it could mean. The two were the only people with mics so they started talking some.

"Nice shot, (your username)!" He said after she jumped off a building and shot someone mid air.

"Thanks. You aren't too bad yourself," she snickered. From what it sounded like, he wasn't some old creepy guy, thank Irene.

"Do you have a PlayStation or a Xbox?" he asked her after a while of kicking everyone's ass.

"Ps4. You?" she answered.

"Same! We should play sometime together. Do you like Destiny?" Does he like Destiny too? Was this destiny for us to meet?

"I love Destiny! It's my favorite game. Is your user the same on Ps4?" Y/n asked him.

"Yeah. And you?"

"Yup!" The two babbled on about random things, mostly games. At some point Zvahl invited Y/n to his party so no one else would have to listen to them, although the other players must have muted them by now.

Y/n's doorbell rang so she excused herself and ran downstairs. She opened the door and revealed the delivery guy with a fairly large box.

"Order for Y/n L/n?" He asked. Y/n forgot what she had ordered but signed for it anyway. She excitedly grabbed a knife and cut open the package. After digging through the packing peanuts, she heaved up a computer monitor. She racked her brain but couldn't remember ordering it if her life depended on it. And it wasn't some cheap-o monitor, it was the good stuff. She decided to leave it be until later, she would mess with it then.

"Hey, sorry, I'm back," Y/n said as she put on her headset. "Delivery guy."

"Ah," he replied. "What did you get?"

"I didn't order anything myself, at least not that I can remember, but I got a computer monitor, AlienWear."

"Oh, dang, that's really nice." There was another voice on his end, Y/n couldn't make out any words, though.

"Hold on (username)." He said. His voice got quite right though like he took off his headset. "What do you want, Garroth?" He asked. The other person, probably Garroth said some stuff I couldn't make out. "Yeah. I'll be down in a bit." Zvahl replied. There was some ruffles like he put back on his headset.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah my roommate just told me that I should make dinner because I'm such a great cook." He replied.

"Oh, okay, see you around?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, for sure." He signed off at that.

Y/n signed off too, knowing she should also make dinner as it was already 7:30. She went back downstairs and searched her fridge. She didn't see anything too good so she went to the pantry. And then back to the fridge, lowering her standards. This went on until she decided that frozen waffles are dinner enough.

Edited