Chapter 2.2

I woke up early this morning. I couldn't sleep last night after that nightmare. I made Craig breakfast or I might as well say Carlos since he gets angry whenever I don't.

I heard footsteps then I heard someone fall. Craig must've fell down the stairs.

Again.

"Owww!" I heard Craig whine. I stopped what I was doing and ran to his aid.

"Aw, are you hurt?" I asked him as I examined his knee.

"Yessss. " He whined. Not a scratch nor scar is on him. I swear when Carlisle comes out, he acts like the biggest baby ever.

"You'll be fine okay?" I told him. "Come on. I made you breakfast. "

A smile quickly showed on his face and I walked him to his seat.

"You have to go see your therapist today. " I told him. He looked up at me.

"I'm not going to see no shrink. " He said as he continued to eat his breakfast.

"You have to go. That's the only way you can get better Craig. " I told him.

How the hell does he expect to get help himself if he won't see the damn doctor. He slowly took a sip of his orange juice and stared at me angrily in the process. Whenever he stares me down, he's angry. Scratch that, Carlos is angry.

"I said I'm not going to no fucking shrink!" He said sternly. His voice deepened and his attitude was clearly visible.

"Then how are you going to get help Craig?"

"I don't need help!"

I knew that wasn't Craig talking. He would never raise his voice at me like that. Carlos must have taken over, quickly. I didn't want to upset him so I dismissed the subject.

"My family is having a family reunion this weekend. They want to meet you. " I told him.

"Mm, I don't know. " He said scratching his chin.

"Well, I'll let you think about it. " I said not wanting to upset him. "I'm off to work. "

I grabbed my purse and keys. Craig jumped up from his seat and hugged me tightly. That's the man I know.

"Love you. " He said flashing that million dollar smile.

"I love you too. Be good. " I told him. I walked out the door and into my car. I hate leaving him home alone but somebody has to pay the bills around here. His disorder prevents him from keeping a steady job.

15 minutes later, I arrived at work. I greeted my receptionist and made my way to my office. What do I do for a living?

I'm a therapist.

Weird right? My boyfriend has a disorder and needs therapy and that's what I do, but I can't help him. Don't say I didn't try because I did. EPIC FAIL!

****Flashback****

I pulled out my yellow notepad and clicked my pen. I sat across from Craig at the kitchen table and he looked at me deviously.

"Lets just get this over with. " He said calmly.

"Okay." I breathed. "Lets start with your personalities. How many do you have?"

"Tia, why the hell are you asking me this? You already know how many. " He said.

Good thing it was Craig talking and not Carlos.

"I know but it's apart of the exercise. Just go along with it."

He grunted and looked down for a minute. I must've been making him angry. When a person has a multiple persons disorder, they change at a sudden. The minute I make him mad, he flips out.

"Fine!" He almost shouted. "I have four. "

"And what are their names?"

"You know what they-"

"CRAIG!" I cut him off. He clenched his jaw and looked back down again. I'm not sure which one, but either Carlos or Chase will be paying me a visit during this session.

"There's me, Craig. Then there's Carlisle, Carlos, and Chase. " He told me.

"What exactly separates the four of them?" I asked as I wrote in my notepad.

"Craig, which is me, is nicer and more caring. Carlisle is the more sensitive side of me. He cries a lot and I hate crying. Carlos is the more abusive one and Chase is the sexually frustrated one. " He explained to me.

"What happened that brought these personalities out of you?"

"My childhood. " He answered simply.

Now we're getting somewhere.

"And what happened in your childhood?"

"You asking too many damn questions!" He snapped at me again.

"It's a therapy session. What do you expect?" I asked him becoming angry. "What happened when you were a child?"

"I don't like talking about it. " Craig said as he stared me down. He just stared at me, not blinking once. I was becoming afraid.

"Please. The only way we can get through this is if you talk about it-"

"I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO YOU!" He shouted at me causing me to jump back from the sudden out burst.

"But baby you need the help." I told him as calm as I could even though I was shaking in my boots.

"I DON'T NEED A DAMN THING!" He raised his hand and before I knew it, I blacked out. I woke up 2 hours later with a swollen face.

****End of Flashback****

I couldn't believe he did that to me when all I was trying to do was help.

-------------------------------------

I tried y'all.... I tried ✌Btw schools going to be starting back in a couple of days so I might not update as often as I do now, but I don't know. We'll see.

But yeah more chapters coming soon and probably better..