Intro

Hey, the names Camryn. Everyone thinks that I'm a rude, stuck up bitch just because I'm the most popular girl in school. But that's not the case. I'm actually really nice. I guess it's because they're jealous of me and those jealous people are mean to me. I'm not the jealous type, but some people are. It could be because I'm popular, or that I'm dating a really hot guy, or maybe it's because everyone loves me. I have blonde hair with blue tips. My eyes are also blue. I'm short around 5'3 maybe. I'm the shortest in my friend group. People call me short stack...and let me tell you, I hate it. Im a professional horse back rider. Im also a gymnast. I'm skinny and pretty. Maybe that's why people are jealous of me. But I'm not sure

My boyfriends name is Dayton. He's 6'3. I know, a whole foot difference. It might look weird in public to some people. But I'm just guessing here. Anyways, he has brown hair and the dreamiest, biggest brown eyes. Hes 18 years old and the captain of the football team. As you can tell, he's also really popular. Probably the most popular guy in this school. Some people say he's only popular because of me, but he's not the kind of guy to use me for anything. People are always telling me that I'm wrong about that, and they're always trying to change my mind about him.

My best friend...no, sisters name is Loren. She passed the best friend stage a LONG time ago. I've known her my WHOLE life. Before my mom died, I met her. Her mom and my mom went way back. My mom meant so much to her mom, that her mom, Sharon, killed herself for my mom, Emma. Loren means the world to me. She's also the only one who hasn't told me weird things about Dayton. She wouldn't hurt me and she knows that I wouldn't hurt her. She's also 17. Her birthday is two days after mine. April 22nd. I know, I know, I have a stoners birthday. April 20th. But I'm not a stoner. Yea, maybe I've tried weed once or twice but I'm not a stoner. Like come on, who hasn't tried it as a teenage. At least when I did it I was with Loren. Anyways, she looks like me. We're always being told we look like twins. We both have blonde hair, with blue tips. We dyed them together to confuse people. She's a little taller than me but not much. She's 5'3 and 1/4. Her eyes are also blue, but a little shade darker. Loren is a professional horseback rider, just like me. We fell in love with horses at age two. We've been riding since we were 5. My dad and her dad are business partners. They own a horse training company. Loren and I train anyone who wants to learn how to ride horses. We teach people from ages 5-18. Our dads teach the other age categories.

Lydia, Kat, and Kourtney are my best friends. They're not like sisters to me though.
Lydia has brown hair and brown eyes. She's 5'5 and 17 years old. She plays volleyball and does horseback riding, but she's not a pro with me. She just practices with me.
Kat has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's 5'4 and 18 years old. She plays volleyball and also does horseback riding. She only comes on trail rides though.
Then there's Kourtney. Shes 17 years old. She's 5'8, she towers over us. She's the star of the basketball and volley ball team.