1

"DAD!" She screamed as the rolled off the hill into a rock.

--

Earlier that day:

I watched her walk into the school. Her long, beautiful blonde hair flowing behind her. She was perfect. She's everything I wanted. Her smile, her eyes that could crush your soul, her beauty, her love, her. That's all I ever wanted...her. But no, I can't have her. Just like everything else, I can't have her. She has a boyfriend. Dayton. He's the captain of the football team. Of course, he gets her. He gets everything. I'm his brother. I'm the brother that no one knows about, no one cares about, no one notices. That's been my whole life. I walked into the school only to see her kissing him, up against her locker. As she walked towards Lydia, Dayton gave me a smirk and walked towards her. The whole day, Camryn was on my mind. She's the only thing that's on my mind. She's the only thing I want. Soon, I'll be the only thing she has...

I watched her leave school, drive home, get changed and get back into the car. She was with her dad. They were going to go visit her mom.

"She'll be mine. Soon...just wait" I thought to myself as I followed them down the freeway. I watched her as her blonde hair flew out the window. That long, luscious, beautiful, silky hair. I had my plan. My plan to make her mine. No one else would be able to have her. Not Dayton, not Loren, not Lydia, no one. Mine, just mine. She was like a gem. She's precious. I wanted her to have MY kids. Be MINE. But, hey, what you can't get easily, you have to get the hard way. I'm putting everything on the line, for her. My life, wait, what life. I let out a laugh as I pulled off the road, only to watch her zoom down a hill. That was not part of the plan. I got out of the car and watched, in horror as they flew down the hill. I could hear her screaming, screaming out for help. Her dad, he was gone. He wasn't there, he left her, I would never leave her. I felt something wet and salty drip down my cheek. Tears. They were tears. I carefully climbed down the hill to the car that had finally stopped moving. I couldn't hear her scream...I couldn't hear anything. She had hit a rock, the wheels were spinning but she wasn't moving. I thought I lost her. She was moving, barely breathing. I dragged her lifeless body out of the car. Covered in blood and tears.

"At least she's all mine now" I smiled and put her body into my car and drove away.