The passionate banana

Banana boy looks in the mirror. He has just woken up from a deep slumber. He likes it deep. He has just gotten out of bed, confused to whether or not, glove department has feelings for him. I mean, he showed him his room, that means something right? Banana boy sighs, he really loves glove department.

Banana boy is now at school, chilling with his homeboy,

Glove department.

"Hey dude, " glove department says,
"You Wanna go to the field? "

"YeaH MaN" Banana boy replies, with his usual white boy voice.
Glove department then grabs banana boy's hand, and runs. Banana boy was in a trance. He didn't care how his shaggy hair flew, how it shines under the sun. No, he was looking at something more important.

Glove department's running.

The way he wobbled and looked as if were about to trip. His head harshly shooting up, as if he couldn't control the jiggle of his body. What was even more beautiful, was his legs. They kicked up, smacking the back of his head.

This was true beauty.

"we're h-here" glove department says, panting. Glove department has took banana boy to a tree, where there was shade. Just the two of them, laying softly on the ground.

Still panting though.

The whole lunch time, they were hanging out, having a good time.
Then, Banana boy asks something,
That will change their friendship,

Forever.

"G-glove department," Banana boy nervously asks. "Yeah, BB?"
Banana boys eye's widen.
Did he call him, BB? Banana boy shot at glove department, with the look of confusion. He was at this for atleast 10 seconds.

Then it hit him.

BB is an abbreviation for

Banana boy.

"You OK? " glove department asks, confused.

Banana boy blushes madly, but he knew, it would happen someday.

"I love you glove department!"
Banana boy blurts out.
Glove department, was astonished.
"I've always loved you," Banana boy continues. "I don't know if you love me or not, but I had to tell you." After finishing, glove department is still speechless,

And banana boy found this as a bad sign.

Banana boy sighs, he gets up, having glove department still dumbfounded, and hesitantly, but genuinely says,

"I'm sorry."

As he cowardly steps back, turns around, and swags away, eyes on the ground, getting farther, and farther,

While sad music is being playing in the distance.