!One Shot!

"Manik what is this?!" she retorted, trying hard not to laugh.

"What Mom?! I mean ma'am." I asked, keeping the most innocent face.

"You very well what you did idiot." Management professor was burning with anger.

FLASHBACK.

"Buddy, I really hate that management sir, man. I mean why does he always has to torture us, " said an irritated Dhruv. Presently we are writing imposition given by our so called lovely management professor. He has given 17 chapters to write  in 2 hours. 

           "Yeah dude, we need to do something!" Cabir said writing 3rd chapter. I know you all must be confused why he has given us punishment. Actually, our lady dabangg and her sissy karate kid, what?! You didn't understand, arey our very own MUKTI and her sissy NANDINI. They are actually angry on us for not taking them to movie. So we three bunked management class and took them to KAPOOR's AND SON's! Already management professor hated us for playing a prank on him on the very first day, and he found this a good opportunity to take revenge and gave us imposition. I know you all are curious to know what happened on the first day. For that we gotta go to another FLASHBACK.Shall we?!Let's Go!

FLASHBACK!

First Day!

       "Man! Its management class now! And I have heard some seniors telling he is the most khadoos+ akkudu professor in SPACE!" I heard one of my classmates. Umm.. KHADOOS+AKKUDU??!Suddenly an evil idea struck my mind."Cabir you have bubble gum?" I asked who is sitting beside me trying his level best to impress a girl sitting in the front bench.

"Yes! Why?!" he asked, taking out BOOMER from his pocket.

"Thinking to kill time!" I playfully winked at him and started chewing BOOMER

"Thinking to kill time!" I playfully winked at him and started chewing BOOMER. I dragged Dhruv with me till professor's table and asked him to pretend as if he is doing something till I complete my task. As told Dhruv started stretching a rubber band from one side of the table to the other side. I put a glove on my hands and took out the Boomer from my mouth and made a huge star on the chair, and to my fortune the chair is white shade it is impossible to tell there's a bubble gum stuck in the chair in one glance. I and Dhruv mentally hi-fived each other and sat in our places. Cabir sensed something and blew a balloon. Once the Management professor sat on chair Cabir left the balloon. Whole class broke into laughter. Professor stood up to shout, but the bubblegum acted as a very thick gum so when stood up even the chair came up and made him kiss the table and the rubber hit his lips in such intensity that his lips swollen and appeared as chimpanzee lips.

 Professor stood up to shout, but the bubblegum acted as a very thick gum so when stood up even the chair came up and made him kiss the table and the rubber hit his lips in such intensity that his lips swollen and appeared as chimpanzee lips