Sarah's First Freak Meet

Sarah came over that Saturday to find sanctuary. Her parents were fighting and she needed a place to hide. I was happy to oblige, she's my best friend after all.
I got up at ten thirty that night and started to get ready for our regular freak meet. My wing bumped my closet door and woke Sarah.

"Where are you going?" she groaned sleepily.
"Our weekly freak meet nothing to worry about, go back to sleep." I said quietly
"Can I come?" she rolled over.
"Its a freak meet S.L, you're not a freak." I smiled.
"I want to meet your new friends, I've been waiting long enough for you to get some." she chuckled.

I threw a pillow at her and it made her burst into laughter.
"OK you can come, let me text the others so they don't freak out...They are kind of...touchy." I said.

Sarah started to change her clothes and I texted the boys. When Sarah finished getting dressed we snook out and I showed her the spot. We were the first there,as usual and they came in and sat on their spots.
"Hi you must be Sarah, I'm Dan and thats Phil and Peter." Dan said
"Hi nice to meet you. So you're Ash's new friends." Sarah smiled.
"Yeah...um so you know...about?" Dan paused suggestively.
"Your powers? Yeah I know." Sarah said quietly.
Phil gave out a huge sigh of relief and Peter just took of his hat and smiled.
"Woah you guys look like anime guys!" Sarah laughed.
"Is that...bad?" asked Peter.
"No anime guys are hot." Sarah smiled.
My world froze for a second. I was absolutely flabbergasted. She was flirting... with Peter!
He just blushed and sat there quietly. Phil took off his hat and started to flirt with her.
I wanted to smack him silly. We went about our normal routine,and I finally got my chance to knock Phil around and let him have it in the sparring ring, it made me feel better...a lot better actually. Sarah was totally eating our meeting up and was amazed at what we could do.
We all sat and talked about stuff. Sarah continued to flirt with Peter as we spoke. After we were done we split and I took Sarah home with me. Can you believe she got Peters phone number? She wouldn't stop talking about him.

What am I gonna do about that?