Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Alicia's POV

I gulped as I looked around the venue, the place was dimly lit and people were pinning cobwebs, skeletons and just about anything vaguely spooky all over the walls and in the booths, decorating the poles with a pumpkin wrap.This was so very Mark it was unbelievable.

I noticed him standing over by the bar, draping it with decorations when suddenly he spotted me. "Sis you made it! I didn't even think you'd come through the doors." He shouted from across the room before running over and pulling me into a bear hug.

"Our parents give you a ton of money for a respectable Halloween party at a local bar and you decide on a strip club! Can you imagine if they find out! Not only will they be pissed but their reputation as a respectable wealthy family would be in shreds!" I hiss at him, motioning around the building.

"Lighten up a bit, I've got us covered, they think it's at the sports hall, we'll be fine. Plus everyone I've invited thinks it's hosted by my friend Alex. It's not like they can turn up anyway." He says running a hand through his hair and flashing a dorky grin

I smile at him a bit, it is true, our parents are out on business trip so they can't really crash the party. "Fine, I trust you with this, just make sure it doesn't get too out of hand." I say giving him a look.

He puts his hands up in a surrendering motion and laughs. "Does this mean you're coming?" He asks.

"Hmm well.... It's not really my sort of thing so I'm gonna give it a pass I think." I say sheepishly.

"Come on! It'll be fun, you don't even have to get a stripper just go to the dance floor, have a few drinks and loosen up." He almost pleads. "Heck knows you need to." He adds.

I reluctantly give in. "Okay I'll be there."

"I'll see you tonight then sis! Don't forget a costume." He shouts before jogging back to the bar and helping with the finishing touches. I roll my eyes and get in the car, quickly searching for the nearest fancy dress store, propping the phone up on the dashboard and letting it direct me to the shop.

The store was bigger than I expected when I got there, which made it even harder to choose an outfit, money was no object but I didn't know what on earth I was going to be. I strolled through isle upon isle of costumes, none quite catching my eye yet until I came across one outfit I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Well hello commander sexy." I hear a voice behind me and turn to see who it is.

I can only let out a series of stutters as I come face to face with a gorgeous blonde, she was so out of place amongst the colourful costumes, with her grey shirt, ripped black jeans, black combat boots and shades.

"Maybe you should be a zombie judging from the noises you're making there." She says in a thick Aussie accent, smirking.

"Uh yeah maybe I should I mean this costume is a bit revealing and I-" I start to ramble, blushing a probably intense shade of red.

"No I think this one would perfectly suit you." She teases and reaches up to unhook the costume before giving it to me. I reach into my poker hastily and pull out a few notes and hand them to her.

"Keep the change." I squeak, rushing out the door but not before I hear her shout after me.

"May we meet again commander sexy."