Darkness Four

Chapter Four

The next my side was aching with pain. I couldn't take any pain killers since pills weren't allowed in this stupid school. I looked at the time and it was 5:30 am. I had another hour before classes started, so I got up and headed for the showers. The one thing I really didn't like about this school. The showers had no curtain, no doors, so everyone can see everything. It was like a fucking jail house, but worse. Half the girls here were lesbians which worried me a lot. I didn't want not girl hitting me. I especially didn't want no girl looking at me take a shower. I missed my own home with my own bathroom, were I can Shower in peace and harmony.

I walked into the girls locker room aka the lesbian hide out, to find no one there. I was relived that I was the only one in there, but then disgusted to find out they don't take showers. I quickly turned the water on and burned the hell out of my skin. I screamed in agony and quickly swicthed it to a cooler temperature. As I was in the shower I heard the locker room doors open and I pulled my towel around me. Some big tall, heavy set girl came in and looked me up and down. She had brown eyes and brown short, yet silky hair. She just had a towel around her and smiled at me. I felt really uncomfortable. I started to walk out until I felt her hands touch my shoulders. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her from the corner of my eye.

"Where do you think you're going?" She said pulling back towards her.

Her grip was so strong and I don't think she was letting me go. I looked at her and she was smiling. I backed away from her slowly and made it to the door. I was freezing cold and wanted to leave, but she wasn't going to let me. "I was leaving to go get dressed." I said staring into her eyes. When I did that it seemed like I saw her life, from when she was born to now. It was so intense I dropped to my knees. I saw my own life flash before my eyes and it scared the hell out of me.

She walked over to me and lifted me on my feet. "What's wrong you look like you seen a ghost." She said looking at my eyes.

I tried not to look into her eyes again or I was going to fall right back down to the ground. What was she? What is she? Whatever she is, she's very powerfully. No wonder why she's built heavily. "Can you let me go please, I really need to go get dressed." I asked nicely hoping she wouldn't hurt me.

"just one question." She said putting me down "Are you by any means Bi-sexually?" She started unwrapping her towel and was staring at me.

I was so uncomfortable and wanted to get out of there. "No I'm straight only like boys sorry." I got up and walked out as quickly as possible. I took a deep breath and made it back to my room.

It was 6:00 and I had another hour and 30 minutes before classes started. Since we could only wear black and one splash of color, I put on my black puffed out skirt with my long black socks, a button up shirt that I tucked in and my hair up in a ponytail falling at the side of my head. I tied a pink ribbon around it and finally but on my boots. I enjoyed wearing black so it wasn't a problem for me. Most kids here hate the ideal of wearing that color. I understand why. It was 6:15 and I sighed. Time was going so slow. I thought I go stop and see Taylor even though we have morning classes together. I could only imagine what she has on.

                                        *                                      *                                      *

I got to her room and she was wearing a black turtle neck sweater, high water jeans and black flats. She was just as skinny as me so it looked horrible. I shook my head and walked in her room. I pulled out her bag of clothes and started going through them. They all looked stupid. 'Why?" I asked her.