Sodapop Curtis

Your bare back slams against the bed. You shirt was somewhere on the floor, and Soda stands above you, pulling off his own.
"So you think you can just tease me all night like that?" He says, and you sit up. Sodapop would stop if you told him to - you just never did. Sodapop being rough like this is a rarity, and you plan to enjoy it. He looks down at you and steps forward. You unbuckle his jeans and pull them down along with his boxers. He's already hard, and you stare up at him, taking him into your mouth slowly. He groans and grabs a handful of your hair, pulling you forward. He thrusts his hips slightly and throws his head back.
"Y/N," He groans as you stroke what little of his length isn't in your mouth. He tugs at your hair, thrusting slowly into your mouth. He pulls back suddenly and pulls you up, kissing you while unhooking your bra. You let him unbutton your jeans and pull them down, he gets down on his knees as he pulls your pants off. You step out of them and he grabs one of your legs, hooking it over his shoulder. You tangle your fingers into his hair as he attaches his mouth to your clit. He roughly shoves three fingers into you and begins to shove in and out. You moan loudly and grind against him.
"Fuck, Sodapop." You moan, throwing your head back. He continues to flick his tongue at your clit before going back and running his tongue along the length of your slit. You shudder and he stands up. You fall back on the bed and look up at him expectantly.
Your legs are still over the edge of the bed, and he hooks one over his shoulder. He's still standing, and it causes you to lift your hips off the bed. He slowly rubs his tip at your entrances, and you whimper.
"Sodapop," You moan. "Quit teasing me." You say, and he chuckles darkly.
"Whatever, babe. Think you can just tease me all night like that and get away with it?" He says, before slamming into you. You moan loudly as he continues to pump in and out.
"Soda!" You squeal. "F-faster!" You say, and he complies eagerly. "God, I don't think I can last." You say, and it's the truth. Soda isn't slowing down, and in your position he was hitting against you perfectly. He finally pulls out so that only his tip is in you, and he thrusts so that he's completely inside of you. You all but scream his name as you release around him. He continues his thrusting and you ride out your orgasm. Your vision comes back into focus as you watch a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead.
"Fuck, Y/N. You're so wet..." Soda groans before throwing his head back. His lips part slightly as he releases inside of you.
You pant, and he pulls out of you slowly. You pull yourself so that you're properly laying on the bed, and he falls down next to you, his breaths coming out short and quickly.
"The teasing paid off, huh?" You ask, looking over at him. A little grin takes place on his face.
"Like you thought it wouldn't."