Chapter One

Kyle's pov

Just another day in this world, where my life feels just as shitty as always.
I understand how people can go around and smile all day long.

The only time I really smiled, was when my mom lived.

"7 years mom"

I still read the letter she left me for my 15th birthday. Everytime I had birthday, she wrote me a letter every year.

I open the letter and crack a little smile. And then start to read..

"Dear Kyle
Oh darling, you grow fast than I get up. I can't explain how lucky I am to have you. I've had you for over 15 years, and I would never trade you away for anything.

It's fun to think that your father loved us, he always said he'd never leave. But now he's gone and we're fine.

Listen one day, you will find that special one girl. That will make you feel tingles and butterflies in your life.
I might not be now, or next year. But she will come.

I love you mom."

Now I sit here sob for myself..

I need someone now.

I'm in foster care, but I made a deal with the foster home, when I got 15 they will transfer me to a house. Where I could be me, you see after I lost my mom.
I kinda lost ability to communicate with others. I didn't want to speak.
I was just a boy that was broken. And wanted to be fixed..

I couldn't take that my mom died, and my father left. It laid such a big pressure that I became depressed and tired of life.

At some point I was just tired of everything. I knew no one cared...

Fucking life

I am a really emotional teenage boy.

And tomorrow is going to be my first school day..

I sit on my bed and lay down. And think for a bit...

Should I let life pass or should I keep on pretending I'm fine?