Newtmas oneshot book

I made a Newtmas oneshot book!!

Here's the first oneshot that I'm proud of:

Newt stares at Tommy, his tail swishing. Tommy was in his usual place; against the Maze wall. He was looking up at the sky, deep in thought. Newt zones out while looking at Thomas, daydreaming about him. Tommy looks over at Newt, not surprised to see him there, as he hides there (not realizing Thomas can see him) and watches him Tommy a lot.
The brunette decided to talk to him. "Newt, you realize I can see you, right?" He asks, smirking.
Newt jumps, his ears flattening against his head as he blushes.
"Uh hi T-Tommy," Newt says, embarrassed. "I didn't s-see you there."
Tommy laughs. "You didn't see me yet you we staring right at me, with great interest I might add."
Newt blushes, stuttering. "S-sorry."
Tommy gets up and walks over to Newt, smirking. "It's really not a problem, Kitten. I actually quite like it."
By this time, Newt's face is a very deep, rosy pink. Newt's ears are pricked up, turned in the direction of Tommy's voice. Tommy grabs Newt's hands, intertwining them with his own. "You're adorable." Tommy whispers, leaning towards Newt, kissing him. Newt kisses back quickly, his tail wrapping around Tommy's waist, pulling them together as close as possible. Tommy pulls back, giving Newt a crooked smile. "I love you, little kitten." He says.
"I love you too, Tommy." Newt replies, placing his head on Tommy's chest, purring softly.

So yeah, plz check it out ^^