Branded as a Loser- Brian Quinn

So Brian goes to a tattoo parlor to get another tattoo, where he meets you, the tattoo artist.
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------
"Have a nice day!", you yell to another satisfied customer leaving the parlor. With today being kind of a slow day, and yes tattoo parlors have slow days, you dig out your comic book and begin to indulge in 'The Incredible Hulk'.

After half an hour of fantasizing over Bruce Banner, the parlor's door opens with the familiar "ding" of a bell. Entering the parlor is a young looking man with long black hair, a little facial hair, donning a newsboy's hat and a graphic t-shirt of Captain America.

"Hello. Welcome to Sketch to Skin", you say greeting the man with a handshake as he approaches your work station.

"Hi. My name is Brian, and what's yours?", he asks with his deep voice and a small barely undetectable New York accent.

"(Y/N)", you reply turning from Brian to put your comic book back in your bag. You normally didn't easily put your comics away at work; finding any means to read them. But looking at this attractive male in front of you- Bruce can wait a few hours.

"So The Hulk, huh?", he asked motioning towards the put away comic book.

"Yeah", you reply shyly. "He's kind of always been a favorite. What about you?"

"I quite like Captain America, but if we're talking about DC comics, without a doubt Batman!", Brian answers ecstatically.

"Oh so do you like Marvel better or..?", you trail off curiously asking this interesting customer.

"I'm kind of stuck in the middle actually. Both have some really good talent, but quite frankly, Batman vs. Superman should've just stayed a comic. DC's delivery of it in theaters was terrible!", he exclaims making you smile and nod.

"Agreed!", you smile to yourself finally finding someone who thinks like you, or even is interested in comic books!

"Marvel is so much better at making movies! I mean hello the Avengers made me tear up...twice!", you say now getting excited yourself. Your friends never followed the Marvel or DC fandoms, so you never got to talk about it to them.

"But DC has better T.V shows than Marvel! I mean Arrow is currently all that's set on my DVR!", Brian says using rapid hand motions obviously getting enthusiastic about the topic of conversation.

As if on cue, your boss peeks through the door in the back, probably to see what the ruckus was. At this time you decided to save the socializing for later, and taken matters more professionally.

"So um Brian, what tattoo where you planning on getting today?", you cough out awkwardly looking back to the back door nervously.

"I have this sketch", he explains taking out a folded piece of paper from his back pocket and folding out smoothly on the glass of the counter.

I look down to see the dorkiest, and best drawn tattoo sketch I have ever seen. I envied the fact that I hadn't thought of this. The sketch was of the Avengers logo, and around the famous A, there were small detailed symbols of the Avengers. Thor's hammer, a green fist for the Hulk, Captain America's shield, Ironman's arc reactor, Hawkeye's bow, Black Widow's gun.

"Wow! I actually wish I had thought of this design for me!" I gasp impressed.

Brian nods thoughtfully in acknowledgement, and replies with, "Thanks I've been working on it for a few months now"