Deepthroat

After that one post, I didn't know how the media would react. My friends... Pussy? Idk! I hope Cupcakke is in the recording studio and not looking at it... Well... Okay I should shut up anyways!

About twenty minutes later I was pondering around my living room. My dog looked at me like I was crazy but I was just scared, and maybe crazy. Did Cupcakke see it? Did she love it?? Then something hit me. She's probably sucking dick for money. Maybe I should donate to her? But I'm poor too!
After there was too much stress on me, I finally took a nap.

I woke up with a notification on my phone about two hours later. It was from my friend, April.
"Dude, Cupcakke is poor! Should we donate to her?" The text said.
"Well... I'm working at kfc so idk. You can donate though." I replied.
"Whatever I'm not donating anymore! Why are you so mean?"
Ugh drama. I have no idea why they're obsessed with her. I mean... I'm.. Totally... Not obsessed... Anyways.

A few minutes later I was still thinking about the whole 'Cupcakke is poor' thing. So of course, being myself, I checked Twitter.
This was so heartbreaking to see. It was Cupcakke full out crying because she only got 40 donations of $10 each. Poor Cupcakke! I started to tear up too. Maybe I should donate.