Caring

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." - Margaret Mead

" - Margaret Mead

Chapter XII

I walk towards the side of the house where my clothes sat in a bush. I change quickly into a blue tank top, leather jacket, and black leggings with some moccasins. I run away from the side and towards my father. I hug him tightly, our leather jackets hitting each other making a squeak.

"He's scared." I tell my father and he nods to me. I look at Kol as he puts his arms around my waist. Kaden and Lana stand next to us when I see Nathan running towards us. "Lana I think your mate was worried." I chuckle at her and she rolls my eyes giving me a smile. She is soon on the ground with a thump, Nathan was on top of her hugging her tightly.

"Go rest." Father told me and I nodded grabbing kols hand. I pull him to the room where we sleep.

"Do you think he will really come back?" Kol asked and I shook my head.

"If I were him I would find another pack, a larger pack, so once I went against the two it would be a challenge. However, he's confident, over confident, so he will try to do some crazy things and that's when we can get him." I told him menacingly. He looked at me in shock and I gave him a little smile.

"That would be a very good plan. We will have to wait till tomorrow at the meeting though." He said and I nodded opening the door to our room.

"Hopefully not many will be killed." I said hopefully and he nodded along with me. Nothing scared me more than having to go against Him. Today was enough action for me and I was done with it.

"Go to sleep you need it. " Kol said noticing my eyes closing and before I knew it, I was out.

****
"What are you saying Alpha Mike? We can take him and we will. We just need more power on our side." I yelled at the alpha and my father glared at me. I glared back before sitting back down with a humph. Kol held my hand under the table as the other alphas talked.

"We will join on your side." Nathan said looking at Lana. The other alphas nodded.

"The rest of us will stay out of it. We already are small packs and we will not risk dying them out." Alpha Jake told us and the other alphas nodded.

"Thank you Alpha Nathan and we understand Alpha Jake." Father said and I slowly nodded along with Kaden, Lana, Kol, and Nathan.

"Thank you." I bowed my head and stood up along with the others. "We must go though to continue training." I said and Kaden walked away with us all behind him.

"Melody you don't need any more training for combat but the others will so you will need to go to the other room and begin with fire." Kaden looked at me as he told me. I slowly nodded looking at Kol. He gave me a small smile letting go of my hand. I walked away after giving him a kiss and went into the other room. I began to try using fire like they did in the avatar shows. I moved my hand in a half closed way before pointing it a certain direction. I punched the air like that and thankfully it worked. I continued to do it like that until Kaden walked in.

"How are you doing sis?" He asked and got into a fighting stance. I did the same before flipping in the air thrusting fire out of my feet. As I dropped to the ground, Kaden moved out of the way of the fire and thrusted more back at me. I flipped before sliding my foot on the ground shooting fire at his ankles. He moved out of the way before nodding.

"You are doing good." He said straightening and I do the same giving him a bow. "You are done for today go have fun." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded kissing his cheek back. I skipped out of the room towards Kol who was playing with his water somehow still having troubles.

"Do it like they do in avatar love?" I whispered into his ear making him jump looking at me with a glare. I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes before doing what I told him to do. It worked like it did with me and soon he was a master of his element. Lanas element was air and she seemed to get it right easily. However I still had to learn lightening, Lana had to learn earth, and Kol had to learn shadows. It was not all like the avatar so we had to practice until we got it right.