Fourth Year Part 2

Next morning

(Angel POV)

"Angel gave you a head up Draco and Greengrass going out" Pansy said

"Since when"

"Since last night"

"He can't stay her"

"I know right"

"I don't what to know why he dating her"

This day in class

" Alastor Moody. ( As he wrote his name on the black board) Ex-Auror Ministry malcontent and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir " Granger said

" And they are so named?"

" Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will" Granger said

As Professor Moody was write something on the blackboard

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan! "

" No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head" Finnigan said as prosefessor throw the chalk at Finnigan

"And hear across classrooms! So which curse shall we see first? -Weasley!"

"Yes?" Weasley said stand up

" Give us a curse."

" Well, my dad did tell me about one... The imperious curse."

" Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

As Professor open a jar with a spider in it

" Hello. Lovely little beauty. Engorgio. Imperio! " making the spider big and pass the spider through the class " Don't worry. Completely harmless. But if she bites... she's lethal!" As the spider was over Weasley head Malfoy laugh

" What are you laughing at?" He send the spider to Malfoy face hear him saying" Get it off" Goyle try

" Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" Moody have the spider over a bucket of water he bring it back to him said " Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another.. Come on come on. Longbottom is it? Up. "

Longbottom stands

" Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology. "

" There's the um... The cruciatus curse. "

" Correct! Correct! come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."

Mad-Eye begins torturing the spider with magic, it squeals. Right in front of Longbottom

" Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!" Granger yell

Moody pick up the spider took to Granger lay down on her desk " Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Granger."

Granger shook her head no

" Avada Kedavra!" Moody said

Walking over to Potter " The Killing Curse. Only one person is known to have survived it... ...and he's sitting in this room."