Introduction

Hi there, readers!

Michela and Claire here, and we would just like to thank you in advance for clicking on our story!

This is a story of love, hate, confusion, adversity, evil, and that pivotal moment in every person's life where they discover who they really are.

We hope you fall in love with our characters just as much as we already have!

We hope to update at lease once a week, but please be patient if we don't get around to it. We are both extremely involved students and may have to keep you waiting -- but not for too long, we promise! :P

We hope you enjoy, and thank you again for reading!

~Michela and Claire <3

-------------

The Variant. They are among us, they are dangerous, and no one is prepared for their takeover; including them. Corporations are on the hunt for the Variant, concealed with secrecy and vengeance for their experimental desires and want answers to who these humans are, and fast. When Celine Vazquez walks her way into the picture, the heat builds up. Getting in an awful accident caused by a mad chase, Celine finds herself cooped up in a situation that could cost not just her life but her family and everything she has ever known. As the puzzle pieces of her past become clear and the standard for trust builds, she finds herself befriending a mysterious Different with a dangerous past: Jaxson Barnes. Through many fights, revelations and extreme sacrifices, Celine and Jaxson have no idea how much of their lives are at stake, but things are about to get even heavier when they undercover the truth about themselves and each other.

"Differences are inevitable, but what makes you different makes you dangerous. "

(A story of love, hatred, evil, internal war, vengeance, secrecy, and that pivotal moment in every person's life in which they discover who they truly are.)