COMING OUT

Hey guys I've been struggling with my sexuality and I've have come to the conclusion that I am bisexual

JK
I got tagged in a thing where we have to say 13 things about ourselves and tag 15 people so here we go

1. I have been in advanced classes since 3rd grade and I have been on the A honor roll for 4 years (1st,2nd,3rd,4th grade lol)

2. I am part of many fandoms but I'm mostly into supernatural and teen wolf and I've left most fandoms like the Dolan twins fandom and I kinda left the MAGCON fandom.

3. I'm more of a daddy's girl than a mommy's girl because I would help my dad in whatever work he has like fixing the car and cutting wood and stuff.

4. I as a matter of fact am a LGBT ally, or at least I think that I'm not a part of the LGBT community.

5. I enjoy playing soccer so much and my favorite players are Neymar Jr. Cristiano Ronaldo, and Mario Götze.

6. I am allergic to cats so I have 4 dogs... I love dogs so much.

7. I have never been popular in all my years of livin I would mostly just have a group of people to talk to and some other people I talk to in different periods.

8. I kinda know 4 languages I fully know English and Spanish and I know a Little bit of French and Portuguese.

9. I absolutely adore wolves like they are so beautiful and majestic.

10.  I sometimes watch yaoi and I also adore that too.

11. I have this little thing of when I talk I tend to stutter even though I'm not nervous it scared or anything.

12. My eyes are a super duper dark brown and they kinda look like they're black and I love it.

13. Even though I'm a little overweight I still love my self most people hate themselves because they're fat but I totally embrace it and take advantage of it cause when are you going to have the ability to tell people that you will break them in half and watch the look of fear in their eyes.

15 tagged people👇🏽
faster_gilinsky
Gilinskers
deancest
brokencasbutt67
qtespinosa
hiwhatsup12345
-fxckmendes
AustralianLoveAffiar
BigNeptune
BOYXBOYAF
brownbeauty-
AdmiringCaniff
AriAdorableG
canapara
ahsmendes