Saving family

Skye's pov

I hopped off the train with Leo and we walked to a house that was going to be our base. I took the office with its one window and put all of my computer stuff there. There wasn't a lot and there was enough room to put all the other supplies with room to spare. We looked over our plan and made a few minor adjustments. After that we ate and went to bed. We got up to plan one last time when I got a notification about the area we were trying to look at. The people there shut the systems down and so I couldn't hack them. We needed to get into the area where the system was to turn it back on. I told Leo and we both grabbed, as I nicknamed them, night night guns and headed out. We arrived and somehow we got separated, but I couldn't stop. I ran in taking down everyone in the first room. Then, slinking down the halls I found my way into a room with access to the system. I was about to go to the system when a group of men came in. Crap. I was surrounded by the three of them and before I could do anything one of them spoke. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? I don't know everything but I know something you want to know. He uncovered a hidden door and opened it. He went in and out behind him came Faith. I had met her a year ago and she had died in an explosion, apparently I was wrong. One thing I noticed she lost her leg. The man held out a small piece of tech and as it attached it extended into a leg. I was in shock as with one of the others she walked towards the door. I didn't realize what was about to happen before I felt a rush of air and heard the first bang quickly followed by a second. Though the second sounded like it was out of surprise. It was a girl who jumped in front of me taking the two shot. She laid still on the ground next to me. I felt pain in my stomach before I heard another bang. He shot me. He really shot me. I was in a daze as he strode over and shot the other girl one last time. He then hugged me and I felt more pain as another slug entered my stomach. My eyes closed and darkness filled my eyes. I opened my eyes and realization came to me. I slowly dragged my self to the wall and leaned in it. Before the world disappeared once more I whispered one word. "Help."