John Cena's Daughter (WWE Fanfic)

Really? Is it already that time? I thought to myself as my alarm woke me up.  

"Fuck it" I said quietly as I turned my alarm off and laid my phone on my bed.  "I don't have anywhere to be."

I was just about to fall back asleep when I heard a knock on my door. 

"Kays" my dad said. "It's time to get up sweetie.  We have to get on the plane in a few hours."

"In a few hours" I said as I put the pillow over my head. "Not in an hour or something."

"Kaylie" 

Go away I thought to myself.  Thought of saying it but I knew that would be the wrong idea. My dad was strict on respect and manners.  Telling him to "go away" no matter what was going on would not be the smartest thing to say. 

"Come on sweetie" my dad said gently shaking my back. "We have a few errands to run before we get on the plane."

"Ok ok" I said sitting up. I had forgotten about the errands.  I was not sure what my dad needed to do but I think it had something to do with the Make-a-Wish foundation. 

"Thank you.  I have breakfast downstairs."

"Ok. I'll be down there shortly." I said laying back down.  

"I expect you to be down in 1200 seconds." my dad said smirking at me. "Or I'll come up and drag your butt out of bed."

*****an hour later******

"You did not make 1200 seconds" my dad said to my jokingly as I walked into the kitchen

"How many minutes would that be anyway?" I asked.  My dad looked stared at me.  I could not tell if he was giving me that stare because he was thinking something like "is this seriously my kid?" or if he did not know because he was just as bad in math as I am. 

"Think about it" my dad said, which also answered my question.  He was thinking "is this seriously my kid?"

"It's too early to think."

"No...2 times 6 is...."

"Dad, I'm on summer break." I said taking a bite of scrambled eggs. 

"And apparently you need to go to summer school."

"It's 12 ok?" I replied getting a little irritated. 

"So then what would we take to make 1200?"

I looked at my dad.  Does he think I would have asked him if I could figure...

"Oh 200?  Because you need so many zeros or something so it would be 200 times 6."

"Or you can take 12 times 100."

"Why would I think of that dad?  You started by asking me about 2 and 6. Why would I think 12 and 100?"

"The answer was 12 shortcake.  That is how I would expect you to get 100."

I put down my fork and look at my dad. I really can be an idiot sometimes. 

****3 hours later****

"You ready?" my dad asked as we walked out of an office in downtown Tampa. 

"Yep" I said with energy "lets head to the plane!"

My dad was talking as my phone was going off. I finally got sick of hearing my phone so I checked it. 

"OMG!" my friend Meghan text "I cannot believe you did this!"

"What are you talking about?" I text back

"This" she sent with a link.  I clicked the link and could not believe what I was seeing.  I could not even reply to Meghan I was in such shock.  

"What's wrong?" I heard my dad ask.

I looked at him.  I could not tell him what I was looking at. He would flip. I started to hope and pray he never saw this.  

"Meghan is having boyfriend trouble again" I lied. 

"Is she still with that...David? Dick? to 

"Donnie" I replied. 

"Close enough" my dad said. My dad did not like Donnie and for good reason.  Donnie was not the nicest boy my age to date.  Him and Meghan have been in many fights where the cops needed to be called. 

I went back to looking at the website.  All I could do was stare at myself lying in bed with 2 different guys.  I was wearing a two piece bathing suit and looking pretty good except for my too small boobs and scar on my stomach.  This totally makes me look like a slut I thought to myself. Am I really this bad of a person?  I didn't do anything with them but OMG what happens if the wrong person sees this and tells me dad...or worse...he sees this due to some stupid website like TMZ.

Should I tell him?  I can't tell him.  He is going to be so mad.

"Kays" my dad said, making me look up quickly. "We're here. Gotta get out."

"Oh...yea...sorry" I said quickly grabbing my bag.

*****************Later that day***********************

"There you guys are!" I heard Nikki say as she ran up to us. "I've missed you!" she said as she gave my dad a big kiss. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey sweetie" she said looking at me. "How are you doing?"

"Livin life" I said as I started to walk away. 

"Kaylie" my dad said in his 'be nice' voice.  I just looked back at him and kept walking. 

My dad, myself, and Nikki got in the car.  I could hear them talking in the background but did not pay attention to what they were saying.  I was too busy focusing on what to do about the website and the pictures.  Why would someone make a whole website about me in bed with some guys I thought to myself I didn't do anything with them...I don't think. Granted I was kinda drunk but...

"Kaylie" my dad said in a louder tone that normal.  I quickly looked his way "Nikki is talking to you.  It would be nice and respectful if you paid attention."

"Sorry" I said turning my attention to Nikki.  "What were you saying?"

"I just wanted to know what you are so deep in thought about.  Everything ok?"

"Everything is just fine." I said in a irritated tone as I looked out the window.  I saw Nikki sit back through the corner of my eye.

"Kaylie" my dad said looking at me "I would really check that attitude and get back to us quickly. I am not impressed by it."

"Sorry" I said looking at my dad. 

"I'm fine" I said turning to Nikki and giving a fake smile. "I am just tired. I didn't sleep well last night."

"I'm sorry sweetie" Nikki replied with her pouty face. 

Just then my phone went off again with a link to TMZ.  I clicked it and it led me straight to an article which talked about the website and me laying in a bed with 2 different guys. I took a deep breath and turned off my phone.  Now I had to decide....do I tell my dad or just wait until he finds out?