Boys... {Ara x Reader}

Whoop whoop another update!!

"Ughh.. Boys.. Who needs them anyways...~"

You and Ara were extremely close to each other.. You guys weren't dating anyone.. Or each other, that is until this very week..

You were extremely popular, considering you were a model. Of course you would have boys drooling over you all the time, and trying to take you to their house. But you weren't interested in any of them.. None of them really caught your eye, now that you think about it you never liked anyone at all. But there was this one boy.. (Random Boy's Name)...

~Flashback~

"(Y/N)- chan please accept my love for you!~"

"H-huh..~"

"I love you (Y/N)-chan!~"

You liar...

"I-I love you t-too (R/B/N)~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-Im sorry.. (Y/N)-chan..~"

No you're not..

"I just... I just don't feel.. Feel the spark we used to have..~"

There was never a spark..

"Goodbye (Y/N)-chan..~"

You already said that..

And with that he left you...You watched his figure slowly fading away.. You didn't know what to do... 'Ara.. She could help...'

So you went to her house and told her everything..

~Present~

"WHAT! THAT LITTLE RAT DID WHAT!" Ara fumed with anger.

"A-A-And he left with this girl who isn't even that cute..!" You sobbed into Ara's pillow.

"Don't worry I will always be here for you!" Ara smiled at you.

"Thanks Ara.." You smiled sadly back at Ara.

"Hey I know how to cheer you up!" Ara's eyes lit up.

Whenever Ara's eyes light up that means something really bad is going to happen..

~Time Skippu brought to you by the angry girls from the El Gang chasing El Boy and Add.~

So there you were dressed in a (Length of dress), (F/C) dress standing at the bar because only a few people were there.. That's right you are at a party, Elsword's party to be exact..