Grab Ya Gats |December 2005|

The closer the date of Curtain Call's release, the more fights I got in with him. After he failed to pick me up, I had to get bailed out by Kuniva, who had to deal with my anger relished rant the whole hour length ride back home.

When I got home, my blue eyes narrowed in  a way that could make anyone believe I was disgruntled. I showered and put on some sweats but Marshall didn't seem to notice I was upset or that I was there at all. I was beginning to go insane. The pills, the highs, the lows, the constant forgetting of me.

I had reached my limit.

I tied my chestnut brown hair up into a ponytail and Vaselined my face. I didn't know the severity of the outcome but I need to take affirmative action otherwise I would hang myself. I grabbed my fully loaded gat as well from behind my clothes. I thought about my baby for a second and almost considered leaving everything up to time.

But time was slow, emotions were swift. I went forward.

I heard him in the study upstairs, the gat in my large front pocket. I crept up the stairs, thinking of the tour we went on, the time he asked me to be his girlfriend, Callie and our adventures with her, our gun wounds. Everything we'd done  lost importance as I I climbed the last stair and pushed open the door.

Hopefully, the house was so far away from the rest of the community so if we did have a tussle and I had to shoot then I wouldn't end up in jail another time.

I pushed open the door, my heart thumping in my ears, heat at my back.

His lumpy form was sitting there, looking over the computer. The backs of his glasses peeked from behind his head of brownish blonde hair. I stood at the back of the room and wondered if he noticed if I was there.

After ten minutes, I began to turn beet red. The old Lana came out and she was not going to go back.

I reached my hand to his shirt and yanked him up. His head was still intact, he was still conscious, just high as usual. The gasoline was thrown into my fiery detestment and it was over.

"Baby, that was you on the-" He began but I punched his jaw so hard he spit up a tooth. My right hand ached but I wasn't done yet.

"You, you, ugly blitch." Marshall called out angrily before trying to hit me in the face, his sudden movements shocking the shlit outta me just prior to me being able to duck.
This was all it took for him to spazz on me? My gat felt heavy in my pocket.

"You pill popping piece of garbage!" I screamed before kicking him in the balls twice before he got sick of me. His face turned a shade of sanguine that was literally the shade of a tomato and he visibly shook with vexation before taking a loud deep breath after turning around.

I thought it was over. How wrong could I have been?

His hands went straight for my hair and my attempts to divulge them were unnoticed. If burned my scalp as he dragged me to the ground, I screamed in writhing pain and rage.

"Marshall, you twat! Put me the fxck down!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face because of how hard he pulled me. I saw he was going to throw me down the stairs. In the heat of the moment, my gat made itself felt.

The ceiling scrolled past me, I didn't have long. I turned on my side which hurt the most, looked at his ankle and aimed the gat. I shot, looking away as it landed perfectly on his ankle. Marshall dropped to the ground, looking back at me.

I stood up dizzily before darting down the hall and shooting a few more times at him, the bullet holes decorating the hallway with ironically pictures of me and him on New Years.

I locked myself in the study as he ran back to me, banging on the door. Never before had I been so scared, my fingers glued to the trigger.

I climbed atop the nearby desk as I attempted to lock it but the lock was jammed.

"Fxck!" I whispered and looked out the window. Not that far of a way down, especially if I climbed. I thought of my beautiful baby and safety and decided to climb.

I thrusted my elbow into the thin glass as it shattered everywhere. The cold outdoor air made me shiver and my slippered feet instantly got frigid. It was snowing and some of the frozen rain hit inside the home. I held the door open with my left foot and had my other three limbs ready to climb out of the window. I counted down.

"One, two, three!" I shouted before practically jumping down the slope of a decline down the house as he came into the study. I slipped down it and landed on the ground.

I wasn't ready to die.

---------------------------
Drama filled chapter omg. I had to make Marshall an abusive twat in this chapter bc he was high af. Happy 4/20 btw😂 QOTC: Do you guys hate Marshall as an arsehole bc Ik a I do.

One two y'all, yk I rocked ya
You've stepped in the realms of juniormafiaa