At the Bonfire

Esme POV

I knew the cast were offended by the Elder's actions. In numberouse ways. I knew I did too. It was so rude and not to mention what effect it would have on everyone. I could clearly hear the convasation Edward was having with Charlie but I chose to ignore it.

"You offended them." My husband said. I rubbed his arm, when offened he would get angery which was quite a feat for him anyway.

"And us." Rosalie added harshly. The elders looked abashed now. Like they should have.

"Do you honislty think they would show you what they can do after this?" Carlisle said, "If Edward and Bella weren't talking to Charlie, then I would follow their foot steps." He jerked his chin in the direction of where the cast disappeared. I tightened my grib on his hand. 

"Carlisle" I warned, He calmed down, giving me a thankful look.

"Sorry dear" he whispered to me. "When we are done here, we won't be staying. I assure you." He said in a louder voice. 

"I'm sorry" Billy said after a long moment.  No one said anything. Rosalie and Tanya were throwing the glares. While everyone else was frozen into statues. For comfort no doubt. I soon followed. Waiting for Edward and the others to return.

10 minutes later, I heard their feet return. No one turned except the wolves and humans. I stood up as soon as Bella and Renesmee came though the trees. I pulled Bella into a hug first, her arms wrapping around me in a much needed hug.  Renesmee pulled us both into a hug next, then when I was free, Edward.

Are you alright? I asked mentally. Edward shrugged, pulling away. How is he taking it? He shrugged again. I sat back down, moving my gaze to Charlie.

 "Charlie" Carlisle started, his demeanor changing. Charlie glanced at him beofre shooting his gaze away. I forwned, now wishing what he though of my husband.

"He's unsure of everything now, But is trying to beileve my words, just a bit if time for it to settle down before we can talk properly" Edward said. I nodded in understanding. Should we go? I asked. We had nothing better to do. 

The Danali clan looked uncomfortable too. Edward sighed before nodding to us. 

"COme on guys" Emmett said, also getting the message somehow. We all stood but then there was a blinfing flash light. we all covered our eyes. Then I heard a thud. I gasped along with the tohers at the sight of bodies ontop of each other.

From what they looked like, i could see they looked like Demitri, Felix, Charlie and Alec but i knew they weren't. Charlie swan swore, shooting up, looking at his own double who seemed to be sandhcied at the bottem on the pile.

"Ow" Came a low voice. It was Alec's look alike who was under Felixe's look alike. He gronaed, not opening his eyes. "Get off me man" Alec's look alike had not seem us yet and was doing his hardest to get out form under the Felix Look alike.

"Shit, What have I been drinking?" came Charlie's look alike. Unware he was being flattened at his current time.

"Get off" Dimirti's look alike shouted, wiggeling to get out. Felix's look like opened one eye before rolling over,  face first in the sand.The toher's hurrided ly to get off each toher, tripping over eachother in the prosses, leaving the Charlie's look like still in the sand.

"Who are you?" Renesmee asked, They all turned or looked up, freezing. 

"I've definalty druink to much" One said.

"We need to call Peter." Edward said.

"Facinelli?" Demirti's look alike asked, brightening up. "So you know who we are?" They all relaxed. 

"We don't know your names but we know where you come from" Carlisle said, steping forwards to greet them.

"I'm Charlie Brewly. I play Demirti." He said, getting up, wiping the sand from his clothes which I recongnied to be the Volturi Uniform. Charlie Swan made an odd sound.

"I''m Cameron Bright, I play Alec." The Alec look alike said, not getting up but stayed seated on the samd, brushing sand form his hair.

"I'm Daniel Cudmore, I play Felix. You knot that of course." He didn't get up. 

"I'm Billy Burk." Charlie's look alike said, getting up shaking the sand form himself. He stopped when he saw Charlie looking at him with a beculair expression. "Okay, this was never in the book" He said stepping away, looking panicked.

"You never read the books" Daniel stated, with a raised eyebrow, finally getting to his feet.

"So?" He said, looking at him with a quizical look. Edward pulling out his phone. And began to talk into it.

Knowing he probably wouldn't win this argument, Daniel didn't comment. 

"Peter and Casey's on their way. No doubt teleporting him" Edward said, shutting the phone witha snap.

"Wait who's here?" Cameron asked.

"Teleport?" Burk asked. 

"Well after they came they developed supernatul powers. Soon you'll too"

"Cool" Camreon said, perking up. 

"You don't look freaked out." Renesme commened. 

"Well I played in the X Men as Jimmy Leech, a mutant. or in this case, someone with super powers. And there's Alec and his sensory cutting, It's more exciting  when I actually do get a power than pretending." He said, looking like an excited child. Daniel too.

There was a sudden crack, right infront of Billy Burk fell over the log and almost landed head first in the fire if Carlisle didn't stop him.

"Casey you need to stop doing that infront of people" I said in concern. She look sheepish, dispite bing in her Pjs and a dressing gown.

"This better be good, I was just drifting off" She demanded. Not really noting anyone. 

"YOu have vistor" Daniel said, She froze beofre turning to him

"Well I'll be damned. When did you arrive?" She asked, jumpingover and hugged them all.

"A few minutes ago. What the-" Charlie said, straighing his clothes, suddenly realising wht he was wearing.

"Hey." Peter greeted with a yawn. He was wearing shorts and a plain shirt. 

"When did you go blond?" CHarlie asked, looking up from his clothes, cleairng annoyed by wearing them. 

"When I came here. Not by choise. NOw, Take Casey's hand. I want to sleep." He said, Nodding they all lanched onto her arm, Peter on her toher.

"Bye" Billy Burk called before they were gone in a dust cloud. 

"Wicked" Emmett said, grinning.  

"We can go to them in the morning when they're settled. For now, Lets go. We have a busy day tomorrow" I said. knowing this was going to over load the chief. They were gone in seconds. Sparing one last glance, I dashed through the trees.