Chapter 9

***at school***

Perrie

I heard the bell ring telling everyone that first class has started as I rolled my eyes not really caring since its Jade.

I inhaled my last puff for right now and exhaled making multiple puffs in the air. After I felt a little better I put them away and put in a breath mint. I gagged at the taste but left in my mouth knowing it won't help much, but at least a little bit.

I walked up the school steps and into the empty hallways as everyone was in class as I headed to my locker.

I had a date with Jade tomorrow...let me rephrase that...I have a date with my teacher tomorrow.

And I have no idea what to do. She's putting the date in my hands so I have to think about it over tonight. I really want to be with her and explore what she's like more. With that thought in mine I approached my locker and put my books inside.

"Perrie?" I heard behind me as I turned around to see Louis walking up.

"Hey Lou watcha doing?" I ask still focusing on putting things in my locker.

"My ride was late dropping me off and now I'm heading to class you?" He asked.

The whole gang new my dirty habit of smoking. Some of the guys have done it but quit later afterwards. But for me...it was harder. It felt so nice for me and even when I try to quit I can't. I absolutely hate it but it feels great when I inhale.

"I was doing one outside" I mumble as he nods.

"Perrie-" he starts but I interrupt.

"Please Lou your like my brother...I would hate the advice I already know everything about come from you" I confess as he nods and gives me a small smile.

"Anything for you sis, il see you and the gang at lunch" he says giving me a hug before proceeding his way down the hall.

I shut my locker after everything was where it was suppose to be and headed to class.

Jade

Perrie was late again as usual and normally I don't start a class without her so I put some problems on the board for the students to work on until she showed up. I knew she would be here as she texted me this morning.

I waited awhile longer until a knock was heard a the door.

"Yes" I say as the door opens to reveal the principal Mr. Jenkins come in and turn around as Perrie followed him in.

"Sorry Ms Thirlwall for interrupting but I found this young lady without a pass heading to your class? Thought I bring her in." He says nicely as I give him a nod.

"Yes thank you" I say as he waves to the class and walks out leaving Perrie to stand there awkwardly.

"Take a seat Ms Edwards your late...again" I say getting up from my chair as she chuckles at takes a seat in the middle row next to Leigh.

"Something funny?" I say trying to sound serious but it was hard knowing I'm in love with one of my students.

"Nah just teach" she says putting her feet on her chair.

"Sure...but I would like you here and Edwards, I need you to pay attention not goofing off in my classroom" I order as she huffs and gets up and sits in the chair I assigned for her.

"Drop the attitude" I whisper to her as I was right in front of her desk. It's not like any students pay attention anyway.

"So we will be watching a video today, so I want notebooks out and record notes please" I say getting the video and waiting for the class to follow the instructions and of course they did except for Perrie. Of course.