.1.

Robbie's P.O.V.-

I was walking up to the front door steps to the last place I recall where Dipper lived for the first time, in a long time 'he's going to be so surprised that I'm here right now' I thought to myself as I got to the door and knocked on it, I stood there patiently waiting for someone to answer the door. After a few moments I heard that someone was coming towards the door.

It had slowly opened a crack. an older lady popped her head out a little "Yes what is it you want?" She asked me as she looked at me head to toe.
"Ah yes I'm one of dipper's old friends, and I was wondering if he was here at all?."

The older lady sighed and rolled her eyes "He's not here. He hasn't been here for a few weeks.. you'd be better off looking for him some where else." The older lady sounded annoyed and pissed off when she was speaking of him.

"Oh, okay well thank you.." I said as I started to head back to the street walking "I know it's only been three years but still." I thought to myself out loud and sighed quietly as I continue to walk down the street

-time skip to later in to the night.-

I sighed as I ended back up to the house I was at earlier that day this time I looked at the house trying to think of what window leads to Dipper's room. After a while I decided that the only one with the lights on and window open was his and so I started to claim up the side of the house to the bedroom window.

I got up to the window with ease. I quietly sat at the window ledge till the boy that was sitting at the foot of his bed noticed me, it didn't take long till the boy turned around.

Dipper's P.O.V.-

For some strange reason felt as if someone was looking at me so I slowly turned around and look at the window and there was some one sitting there looking at me.

It took me some time to realize who was sitting there, I stood up quickly with my mouth wide open looking at Robbie. I swear that my heart stopped as I stood up.

I couldn't believe that Robbie, out of all people was right in font of me.
"wha-what are you doing here Robbie?" I asked him with a waver in my voice and eyes stinging with tears that was making my vision slightly blurry.

I stepped back as the tears started to roll down my cheeks since 'am i see a ghost of the past.' He looked the exactly the same as he did three years ago as if nothing had happened to him.

"You di-ied three years ago so why are you here?" My voice was shaky and my knees where getting weak as I stared at Robbie who was now standing inside of my room.

He smiled sweetly as he walked towards me "isn't it obvious way I'm here, it's to see you dipstick." He said with a soft chuckle as he took me in to his arms and hugged me.

I stood there motionless in his embrace, I could smell his scent as I was in his hug. "I-is it re-eally you Robbie?" I asked as I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso.

Robbie nodded his head "yeah it's really me." He said in a husky yet soothing voice.

"I missed you so much." I said as I gripped on to his sweater "you wouldn't even know." I said with a shaky voice as tears quickly rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry.. I should have came erlaier. but I had to tell you something." He said quietly as he squeezed me gently, he pull away and looked at me " please stop crying now or your parents and sister will hear you." He said quietly as he rubbed my shoulder gently.

"I'l-I'll try." I said with a small nod. I sniffled and tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working at all and the taers and whimpers continued filling the room.

Robbie's P.O.V-

I gently held on to Dipper's chin so he was looking at me. I then leaned in till  his lips and mine where touching, his eye where widen as I kissed him.

Dipper pushed away for the kiss. He covered his mouth with his hands as his whole face was red he looks so cute when he's embarrassed.

"Wha why did you do that?" He asked as he backed up a little well he was still covering his mouth.

"Why?.. To calm you down." I said with a soft chuckle as I ruffled up his hair and sat on the edge of the bed looked at Dipper's adorable red face.

(Well that's it I guess I wrote this to get back in to writing and stuff.)
Kasumi Singing off