Finding Secrets

Ezra slowly walked down the tunnel, feeling exposed and dangerous. Swallowing, he headed down the tunnel farther and farther, following the light.

The light was leading him deeper and deeper. 

As he walked, Ezra realized that the coral plates had turned to stone, molding into the clay bricks. He looked back and saw that the coral plates had disappeared. He heard his footsteps echo against the stones. 

Ezra continued to walk after the light, trying to ignore the cold feeling in his stomach. 

The feeling suddenly was washed away and he suddenly felt safe and warm. Suddenly filled with confidence, Ezra quickened his steps and gained some round on the light. 

He rounded a corner and froze. It was a huge room, circular. In the middle, a stone pole wound its way up from the ground, almost like it was emerging from the ground. 

There was a crystal ball floating a few inches above it. It glowed a soft blue. 

Ezra. Eeezraa..

A voice whispered softly, in a singsong voice. Ezra, still feeling strangely calm and confident, stepped forward and pressed his hand to the ball. It exploded into a blue light, swallowing him whole. 

All the while a voice sang. 

Ezra. Eeezzrraaa!

Ezra?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a picture of the girl in'Loss'.