AU Prince Jonghyun part 2

-Previously-

"Now for the prince to pick a lady to have the traditional dance with. Ladies line up." Soon after the king said those words Krystal pushed me into the line and became face to face with prince Jonghyun.

-Present-

I stood frozen in place as Prince jonghyun looked into my (E/C) eyes. It felt like time was frozen, everyone staring at us. Some girls just looked hoping it will be them.

"I'm sorry your highness." I stammer and bow gently, but he smiled warmly at me with those chocolate brown eyes and pinkish lips.

"It's okay my lady, May I have this dance?" He held out his hand, many girls gasped around me. Kai and Krystal waited impatiently waiting for my response. The king tried holding back a smile. "Queen" Key had his arms crossed with a smirk on his face. Minho and Taemin smiled and were already thinking of a devious plan to tease their older brother later. My father look at us with a 'She's growing up to fast.' expression.

By this time the only thing I was able to do was nod which made Prince Jonghyun smile more. I took my small hand into larger ones as he lead me to the middle of the dance floor. The band started playing.

First it started slow, he placed his hands on mine and we dance across the room, towards the course he started to spin me a bit and we sped up the paste at the end leaving people breathless. It felt like a fairy tale like my mother used to read me. A prince comes along and lifts the girl off her feet while the rest of the village watches them with many emotions. Some of jealously, some of joy, few in sadness. Once the song ended, Jonghyun hand one of his hands on my lower back and the other still holding my hand. I had a hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes while he looked into mine breathing slightly heavy. Soon enough I felt the warmness on my cheeks, I witnessed a feeling of only me and him alone dancing in a meadow under the stars.

"Whats your name miss." he finally spoke helping me up as everyone clapped.

"(Y/N) (L/N) your highness." I spoke softly.

"Just call me Jonghyun." He still held my hand. The king stood up.

"Now its time for cake!" He shouted with a laugh, everyone cheered and went to the cake. Instead of Jonghyun heading back up to the stage he pulled me into the garden. I deep red blush made its way to my cheeks.

"I must ask you (Y/N), will you come back tomorrow? I would like to see you again."

On the inside I was thinking "Was this a dream? Am I really with Prince Jonghyun? Is he asking me on a date of some sort? WHATS HAPPENING!" But on the outside I was like "yes,yes I can Prince."

"yes I can." I said while smiling which made him smile even more than me. Oh what a wonderful night this has turned out to be.
~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone sorry if this chapter sucked I tired my best. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading!

See you in the next update!!