Chapter 1

Y/N was a normal human woman, and she had opened her home to the monsters when they broke the barrier. No-one else she knew had done that, and she lost many friends because of it, but she was fine with that. Someone benifited from her loss, and for that she could not complain. Soon that didn't matter though, because she made friends with many monsters, in particular the ones she shares her house with - Undyne, a fierce fish lady with blue scales and striking red hair, Papyrus, a bouncy, excitable skeleton about 7ft tall with a bright red scarf, and Mettaton, a sassy robot who was a small star aboveground. They lived happily, until Papyrus asked her "HUMAN! I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU IF MY BROTHER CAN JOIN US IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" "Of course he can, Papy! I'll make up the room for him for tomorrow!" "OH THANK YOU HUMAN!" "No problem.". Y/N regretted her decision. Sans was a skeleton too, almost as tall as his brother, with two cracks running up and down his skull, but it wasn't his appearance that put her off. It wasn't even his extreme smoking habits. "Hello! You must be Sa-" "Who's the owner of this building?" "Me. Y/N." "No you're not, human. Who is the owner of this building?" "I am." "SHE IS, BROTHER!" "Okay. Pap, can you show me to my room?" "CERTAINLY!". He walked off without apologising. She glared daggers at his back, before walking into the kitchen to start dinner. 'And he gets the small portion.'.