O n e

"Tonight is gonna be sick!" Calum was grinning widely at his bandmates. Both Ashton and Michael nodded, just as excited. Even if they had a quick radio interview in a few minutes and were currently in a car, they were excited.

"We're here, boys." Dave announced, gesturing to the building a little further as he stopped the car. "Give us a moment to control the fans."

All three boys muttered something, watching Dave get out and walk over to some people that seemed like security guards. They waited in silence, looking at all the fans that were visible from where they were sat.

The car had stopped a little earlier, so the guards could control the fans and they wouldn't attack the car when it actually arrived.

Not that all the fans would do such a thing because all three boys knew there were also fans that were really nice and chill. But some just could do such things and to keep the boys safe, their security would hold the fans back.

It didn't take long for Dave to be back in the car and drive it the last few metres. The sound of the fans got louder and soon it became almost deafening as the three boys had gotten out.

"Michael here!" "Ashton can I hug you?" "Calum selfie please?!"

And on it went. Thousands of different sentences got thrown around, all three boys making their way along some fans, taking pictures and hugging those who wanted to.

"Hi!" Ashton looked up at the next fan, smiling and going in on what they said, nodding and hugging. Michael was taking some selfies with a few girls across and Calum was skipping down the line to a few fans that hadn't had any attention just yet.

The boys soon went inside the building (safely) and immediately got ushered to the room where the radio-interviewer was sat down already, currently playing a random song.

All three of them entered the room quietly and took place, putting on headphones and adjusting the microphones.

"And that was YOUTH by Troye Sivan, if you didn't know. Now, the moment most of you have probably been waiting for: the interview with Mutant Sunday!"

The three boys cheered, before simultaneously greeting everyone. "Hellooo!"

"So boys, I see your fourth member is missing?" Dan -the man who had interviewed them a few times before- asked them, leaning his chin in his hands.

"Yeah," Ashton started, sitting up a little, "Niall is feeling a little unwell and resting in our hotel so he can still perform tonight. He doesn't want to disappoint the fans."

"Aw, that's sweet!"

"Yeah well, we had to force him to stay in the hotel or he would have been here now." Michael chuckled.

"I see," Dan was grinning. "The fans mean a lot to you all, huh?"

"Definitely." All three answered, again, simultaneously.

"Now, talking about fans," Dan clicked on a few times on his computer, "we send out a tweet for the fans to ask some questions, because when do we not?"

All three boys let out a sound of agreement, leaning back as they awaited the questions.

"Okay, first let's play a song of yours, of course, before moving on to the questions!" Dan announced their song and let it play, muting their talking so he could have a small chat with the boys.

"Now, the questions. I got one from... @MelissaMS here: 'do you guys sleep enough?' Aw that's sweet Melissa."

"Sweet indeed," Michael said, smiling, "I've been sleeping enough, I think."