Chapter 13

Diamond P.O.V

Me, Micheal and a couple of my boys are sitting on my private jet ready for the plane to land. I can't help but think about everything I been through these last couple of weeks with Micheal, even when I treated him like pure shit he was there for me.

Now here we are on a private jet, on our way to California to deal with my uncle Joey. I need to know what happened the night my father was killed, that's all I want is to know what happened for my own peace of mind.

"Thank you" I say to Michael who is sitting next to me texting away on his phone.

"For what" he asks not looking up from his phone.

"For being here for me, I mean I know you would rather be somewhere else than here dealing with my shit I got going on" I say looking away as a tear fall down my face, I quickly wipe it away.

"I really care about you and I wouldn't be no where but here helping you deal with all of this" he grabs my chin and force me to look at him.

Looking into his eyes, I smile for a moment just looking in his eyes make me feel as though everything will be alright, It's something about the way he looks, or the way that touches me that makes me forget everything for a brief second.

I'm I falling in love with this man?

"I'll aways be here" he say giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Thank you" I smile at him.

"Awe look at the love birds" Tre says causing everybody to laugh.

"Y'all are to cute" Jackie says.

I just look at Michael and smile, no matter how perfect this is, he is in the game and don't plan on leaving no time soon, while I'm trying and fighting to get out of this bitch.

As soon as I find out what happened to my dad, I'm handing in the towel for good. I'm done with everything, including the people involved.

**2 hours later**

We step off the plane and into our separate cars, heading to our hotel. Today have been a long day all I want is a nice relaxing bath and some sleep, but tomorrow it is on.

We pull up to the hotel it looks hella nice, but I'm use to seeing and living in big and fancy hotels so there is nothing new under the sun. I throw my keys to the man, and walk in toward the front desk.

Michael and the rest of my crew fall in step, I walk up to the young white women and immediately her attention goes to Michael. He don't pay her no mind just continue to type away on his phone, but for some reason her looking at him makes me mad.

"Excuse you" I say as nice as I can but it still comes out a bit harsh, Oh well I tried.

"May I help you" she say looking at me with a look of disguise, I roll my eyes.

"I need 5 rooms, and make sure one is on to top floor with a view please" I say not backing down.

"Well the rooms are $1,000 per night. Also the price rise around $500 more for a view. How long will you be staying?" she asks with a smirk.

"Just two nights"

"Are you sure, I mean the price is a little out of your price range" she says

"She didn't asks you all of that shit mane, now do your fucking job, get us our dam rooms now, before you don't have a dam job" Michael snapped finally looking up from his phone, the girl jump at the sudden angry, and type something into the computer fast. I hand her my black card, she swipe it and hand me the keys never once looking up.