Chapter 2

I had awoken from the dark haze hoping no one had found me. As I sat up I realized how much my ribs hurt. I got up leaning against the counter trying to regain balance.

I looked at my watch to see that its only 8:26. I let out a sigh of relief. I go to the bathroom and clear my face of the blood. I knew not to tell anyone because that would only make the girls mad and the people would only laugh. I get beat up a lot. Some times I wonder if it's really worth staying.

I made sure everything was ready for breakfast and sat on a stool as I waited for people to start arriving. At around 8:55 is when they showed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---------------------------------------------------------

When the pack was done I sat alone in the kitchen eating my breakfast. When I finished I went back to my room to change into my school clothes. As I walked to school I didn't see the two girls. Once I got into class I let out a sigh of relief. As I Sat down in my seat at the back of the room my teacher came in and Sat at her desk. People slowly started coming into the classroom. As they all sit down the teacher started their lesson. It was math class and we were learning about square roots. " Now who can tell me the square root of 144?" she look right at me. "Hikuriu" she said As I slowly looked up and answered "12." My teacher smiled "correct." Then she went on to the next question.

------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way home I ran into my pack alpha. He didn't like me much either. He stopped and stared me right in the eye. It's not the most comfortable thing ever. He gave me a death glare which scared me more than I should have been. He pinned me against a wall and brought his hand up. After a while it came down and hit me in the face. I looked down at the ground with a tear streaming down my face. He laughed and pushed me at the wall before he walked away. I stood there as the pain faded from my face. I run back to my room and pull a suitcase out of my closet and start putting my clothes in it. Then I put it in my car. I write a note:

" Dear who ever finds this. I hope you are glad I'm gone. I'm not your slave anymore. If you come looking for me and find me I'm not coming back. I can't take the pain and suffering you all put me through. I'm no longer your slave. I only wanted to be treated normally. But no. I'm done with you horrible bastards. And tell my parents I never want to see them again. "

Sincerly,
Hikuriu.
------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. But I'll try and get more in sooner.