- Chapter Seventeen -

Draco's Point Of View

I slightly suck her warm skin and she moans a little. I lean up and pull my shirt over my head. She pulls hers over her head and she's wearing a red lacy bra. She looks amazing. "What's wrong?" she asks me while she leans up, on her elbows. "You look amazing." I say and she grabs my neck to kiss me. I put my hands next to her head and our tongues roll over eachother. A few moments later, we're only wearing underwear and I'm still supporting on my hands and knees. Her fingers go through my hair and I moan. "Do you have one?" she asks me at once. Shit. "No, fuck, I forgot." I say, but she smiles. "Don't worry, I have some in the bathroom." she says, she stands up and a few moments she returns with one in her hand. I put it on and a few moments later, I get in and she moans again. Oh god, I love that sound.

We did it. Twice. A big smile appears on my face when I think back at it. How she moaned, how she threw her hair back, how her soft lips sucked on my neck, her she slightly bit my lip, how her skin was sweaty and soft at the same time, how she shifted her soft legs between mine, how she moaned my name and was embarrased about it, how I kissed her to tell her that I loved the sound. I fucking love her so much. Now, she's laying between my legs with her head resting on my chest on the couch, watching 'Spectre'. I didn't even know she liked actionmovies, I never expected that. And she smiled when I said that. Her smile. Oh god, her smile. It's the brightest wmile I've ever seen. Her perfectly formed lips. Her perfectly straight teeth. Her perfect smile. I kiss her hair and she looks up. She presses her lips on mine. "I have an idea. Why don't we go out to eat dinner? There's a really cosy pizzeria a few blocks from here. The pizza is really delicious." she says and I nod. "I love pizza. And you. Expecially you." I say and she smiles before she gives me another kiss. "I just need half an hour to freshen up and take a shower. If you want to take one, there's another one in the bathroom of the guestroom." she says and I can see that's she's thinking about saying something else. "Or... No, no. Nevermind." she says blushing and she stands up, but I hold her back. "I want to. If you want to." I say and she smiles, still with bright red cheeks.

We're standing in front of eachother, the water from the shower dripping on our naked bodies. When her body is wet, it's even more beautiful. She's covering her body with her hands, but I take them in mine and she blushes a little. "You have nothing that needs to be covered up, it's all way to beautiful." I whisper and she smiles an embarrased smile. I put my hand on her jaw and press my lips on hers. I can feel that she's relaxing. Her arms fall back next to her and she opens her eyes again. The hot water is running over her body and it glides over all her perfect curves. She's perfect.

Hermoine's Point Of View

While I'm picking a dress from my closet, I'm thinking about the shower. His body is amazing, muscular, but not like a bodybuilder. Perfectly muscular. Just as beautiful as a sunrise. I choose my short burgundy dress, some black thights and my black heals. Just when I walk out of my room all dressed up and with my make-up on point, he walks out of the guestroom. "You look amazing!" we say at the same time. I blush and he smiles. "Are you sure you want to get pizza, because I'm ready to undress you right now. You look unbelievably beautiful." he says and I can feel my face turning bright red. "But I'm hungry so let's go get some pizza." he breaks the akward silence and I smile.

We're sitting in front of eachother at a small table in the cozy pizzeria. Our hands are laying on the table and he takes mine. "I've got something for you." he says at once and he grabs something from his pocket. He got me something?! It's a little black box. What is in it? He slowly opens it and... Oh my god! It's beautiful! It's a golden necklace with a small locket at the bottom. "Do you like it?" he asks me at once and I realise that I didn't say that I liked it. "I love it!" I quickly say and he smiles. He stands up and he stands behind me. I pull my hair to one side and he lays the necklace around my neck. "Look into the locket." he whispers and he gives me a kiss on my cheek. I open the locket and I look right into his beautiful eyes. I look up and he looks up too. He has the same necklace around his neck. "Can we see eachother through this?" I ask him confused and he nods. "But what if other people want to see who's picture is in the locket?" I ask him and he smiles again. "I took care of that. It's the same as the parchment, only we can see eachother. When other people look into the locket, they see a picture of our parents." he answers and I smile.