Alek

NO... NO.. NO,NO,NO. What the hell happened, I wasn't going to wait to find out I was dashing for Alexa but I got stopped by Max, James and Ethan.

" WHAT THE HELL,MAN,LET ME GO,MOVE" I Yelled mad

" Sorry man but Mr. Coe got this ok, he knows what he's doing" Ethan said

"no... no.. no, no, no. that's my sister. my sister, it's my fault she like that, move out of my way before I break your arms" I said crying, "you can't do this" I said still crying, seeing that Mr. Coe and Max taking Alexa away from the lake, probably taking her back to the camp site.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

I found out that Alexa just got hurt from a branch on her way to the lake, and not realizing the the cut was deeper than she thought she was losing blood, fast. she awake now.

"Alexa, are you ok" I say quietly

"Leave" she said

Wait what, did she just say for me to go

"What?" I said

" You heard me go, I don't want you near me, don't talk to me, I don't want to see your face anymore" she said raising her voice at me, while getting up to leave the medical tent. she, raising her voice at me, funny, I don't believe it

" WHAT'S WITH YOUR VOICE, YOU DID NOT JUST RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME"

" SO WHAT IF I DID. YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME, GO BACK, OK, GO BACK TO THE TENT, SLEEP WITH GRACE, SHE TOLD ME, YOU GUYS SLEPT WITH EACHOTHER. DID MORE THAN JUST KISS. I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR THE DETAIL, I ASKED MR. COE TO SWITCH MY TENT, HE GADLY ACCEPTED, SO I'M WITH JAMES NOW, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT. YOU KNEW GRACE WAS BREATHING DOWN YOUR NECK, YOU JUST ACTED LIKE SHE WASN'T THERE, WELL I HELPOING YOU OUT. YOU GOT THE GIRL ALEK"

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOT.... I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH GRACE... AND YOU AREN'T SLEEPING IN THE SAME TENT AS JAMES OR ANY OTHER BOY HERE, GOT ME.. SO STOP RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ME ALEXA, I'M YOUR BROTHER, YOUR OLDER BROTHER, LOWER YOUR VOICE AT ONCE."

" MY BROTHER, YOUR NOT MY BROTHER, YOUR JUST SOME WHITE SPOIL RICH KIDS WHO GOT STUCK WITH ME JUST BECAUSE YOU KNEW MY BROTHER, YOU FEEL IT'S YOUR DUTY TO PROTECT FOR MY BROTHER, LET ME TELL, YO SOMETHINHG I DON'T NEED PROTECTING, OK, I'M A  BIG GIRL, I CAN HANDLE MYSELF, SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO. YOUR NOT MY BROTHER, WERE NOT FAMILY AND WE WILL NEVER BE." she yelled at me stepping closer.

my blood boiled. she think I'm doing this because her brother, she thinks I'm only doing this because she doesn't have any one else.. new flash Alexa no one has a family anymore. I can't even comprehend what I was hearing

"I DON'T WANT TO EVER HEAR YOU TALK THAT WAY.. I'M NOT HERE, PROTECTING YOU BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER, I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.. I HAVE TO SAY AT FIRST IT WAS YOUR BROTHER, BUT NOT ANYMORE, NO, OVER THE YEARS WE GREW AND YOU KNOW IT.. STOP WITH THE TOUCH GIRL ACT.. I'M YOUR BROTHER AND THAT'S THAT." I said yelling at her

SLAP

NO.. NO..NO, NO, NO. What did I just do. I got so mad. I slap Alexa and I can see the tears running down her face

" it's just like slavery isn't. the blacks have to listen to the white.. glad to know segregation is still around Alek, you help me remember blacks are still the servants." she said whispering in my ear while some of her tears run down my face and she left.

wait that wasn't her tears it's mine, why am I crying, I think this while I try to chase Alexa down and say sorry

then I see Grace helping some of the others pack the tents.

This is all her fault.