When Oliver told me I was dead. I believed him ,but when lunch came and girls were talking about the new guy then I was totally in trouble. When I saw him I knew he was strong.

He had brown shaggy hair , a maroon and gold varsity football jacket with the name Honeywell on the back, jeans that were ripped all over, and maroon Nike air shoes. He walked up to Allison and hugged her from behind.

"Hey Allie" he smiled at her.

"hi Logan, how is Sasha?" she asked

"well she better be good after how I treated her thats for sure. Man she was-" he didn't finish because Allison cut him off.

"I don't wanna know about my friend and my brother's sex life.gross" she cringed. The Oliver walked up and high fived Logan.

"Hey Oliver it's been a while" Logan laughed.

"Yeah, I won last time remember?" Oliver boasted. Then I walked over keeping my eyes on Allison the whole time. " oh Logan this is RJ I was telling you about him. " Oliver smiled.

"names Logan" Logan introduced himself.

"RJ" I responded coldly. He had his arms still wrapped around my mate.

"Allie can you go to my car and pick up my Mountain Dew? " Logan asked. She nodded and took his keys walking out. "I know that you're both werewolves and I know that this guy is my sister's mate. I warning you now if she has one scratch on her I will murder you myself. " Logan threatened us. Allison was back and took a swig of his Mountain Dew and handed it to him.

"story of my life, I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time is froooozen."

"Hello? " Allison speaks into her phone.

"come on Allie meet me back at our spot we could have some fun just like old times." an unfirmialliar voice spoke.

"I thought I told you my brother doesn't want me around you, Jason? " she answers.

"come on babe just one more time." he speaks again.

"Jason, please leave me alone I'm not interested." she sighed.

" babe, I know you want me remember when we went to that house and we played on the bed for hours. You were amazing" he said

He took my mate's virginity. I'll kill him.

"Logan please talk to your friend" Allison laughed and handed the phone to Logan.

"Jason, I thought I told you that you can't have my sister anymore. Speaking of she has a boyfriend and I'm not sure how he would feel If I told him his girlfriend slept with you on her last day in Michigan. Good bye jason" Logan explained then hung up.

I was ragging there is no way this Jason will see daylight again.