breathe again

Annie's POV
I woke up this morning to Piper and Winnie licking my face.

"Seriously". I said while laughing

I decided I would get up already, I put on my outfit then I did the usual, ate breakfast, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and spent some time with my family downstairs.

"Hi Girls, are you guys ready to go?". Mom asked while washing the dishes.

"Yes". We both said as we put on our shoes.

"Okay, let's go my little goofballs". She said as she opened the door for us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I dropped Hayley off to her class and walked down the hall to go to my class.
I suddenly felt someone's arms wrap around me and picked me up. I turned around and it was Brennan.

"Hey beautiful". He said while still holding me.

"Hi handsome".

He set me down and gave me a quick kiss.
"What are you doing after school?". He asked.

"Nothing, you should come over". I said while giggling.

"I probably will, I was thinking of maybe we could tell our parents that were dating again".

"Oh yeah that's right, let's do that tonight. We could cook together and have our families together at my house".

"That would be great" He said while walking closer to me.

*The bell rings*

"I'll see you after class my princess". He kissed my cheek and hugged me before leaving.

"I'll meet you after school in the parking lot". I said.

"Okay". He said while walking away and smirking.

I walked into my class and smiled to myself,
"Life is good once again, finally".

Sorry for the short chapter, but who's happy that brannie is happening again?😊 they're so cute. bless. anyways i will be updating later on today so stay tuned💗