Chapter 1

Annie's POV: Coach Mary said we were getting a new level 9 gymnast.  Her name is Katie and she is my age!  She also has 2 brothers I think, ones name is Brian I think and the other is Brendon.  I don't remember, OMG KATIE'S HERE. "Hello I am Katie," She says quietly. I think she might be kind of shy. Everyone but me and Liv kept distance.  "Hi, I am Julianna but everyone calls me Annie, this is Olivia but she goes by Liv," I tell Katie. "Girls it's time for Practice, on beam we have Moo, Peanut, Via and Amanda. On bars, Liv, Katie, Annie, and Arden.  Vault and Floor the rest can pick I will start helping on Bars," Coach Mary began.  When it was my turn I did a glide kip and back hip circle. Then I did a cast to (a foot turn on bar) and leaped over to high bar. On high bar I did a kip to cast. Next, I did 2 giants to a pak salto and did a level 2 dismount.(so clever😁😁😁)

Katie's POV: I just became a coral girl and met my idol, Annie from Bratayley. When she introduced her self I almost screamed but I saved myself. Annie, Liv(who I don't really like),Arden and I did bars it was fun.  After practice Annie texted her mom if we could come for dinner and she said yes. Yay! I tink Annie will become my best friend I can already feel it.  When we got there I seen him.  I just immediately turned into a tomato while looking in his beautiful eyes and amazing smile.  Her family began introducing themselves.  "Hi I'm Hayley and I'm 13," She said, I looked I've and seen Ryan was blushing. His name is Caleb, how hot. 

Caleb's POV: Mom said Annie's friend and her family were coming over, I got excited because Annie said she has an older brother into Baseball. When they get here, I don't focus on Brennen, I focus on her. I think Annie sees me because she whacked me and said "Stop you idiot." But I couldn't I felt an immediate connection. But I tell myself no that's Annie's best friend.

Annie's POV: Its finally time they are here. When I open the door I lost my train of thought. I seen him and he was 1000/10 in cuteness. Then I heard Caleb tell Katie to meet him in 10 in his room.  When they go down all I hear is whispers. Ughhhh why can't  I hear.

Katie's POV: Caleb told me to meet him in his room in 10. I got super curious to figure out what would happen.

Caleb's POV: Katie should be hear any minute. I am going to tell her I like her.  My door opens and she slips in.  "Hello Katie," "Hi," " So I thought I would say I like you," we whisper in unison. "Yes," we say again.  Then we lean in and....

Authors Note: Cliff Hanger ooooh wonder what will happen p.s. 7 votes for next chapter
-Karlee

Ending sorry read authors note next 😘😘