Juliet part 4

Part 4:

Ryan's POV

I couldn't wait to see her again! I got home and went to text her about meeting up again but she has already texted me! RESULT!!! It read 'tomorrow at mine, 7pm be there! Juliet xox' i quickly tapped out a reply saying i'd be there! I went into the living room and the boys were sitting on the sofa watching toy story. I sat down to join them and told them all about my evening and meeting her tomorrow, they all seem happy for me but Joel is still acting off...

Joel's POV

Ryan came in gushing all about his date with Juliet. I still feel that there's something not quite right with her... 'Hey Ryan, do you think we could all do something like all of us and her and some mates if you get me!' Adam asked. All the guys thought this was a great idea and to be honest it probably was, they can all let me know what they think of her. Ryan agreed and said he would mention it tomorrow night.

Juliet's POV

I can't explain how amazing it felt when our lips touched.. I don't want to hurt him or myself by leaving him after we are together, maybe i could stay with him you know? I could still use his money and have him which is obviously a plus. I invited him over tomorrow so I'm gonna make my move, after tomorrow night I will be dating the gorgeous lawson bass player Ryan Fletcher! Shopping trip in order for tomorrow i do believe!