Chapter 1

Breanna's POV

6:00 a.m Monday

I turn to face my nightstand where my phone lay on the charger . Cuting off the annoying ringtone i had for it i finally gathered the strength to pull myslef out of bed and into my bathroom . After doin all my hygiene stuff i searched for an outfit to wear . I decided on a white and gold Jordan shirt and blue jeans with rips in them and some rose gold 12's . I put my hair in a perfect ass high bun and applied a little lip gloss since i wasnt big on make-up , I liked my natural look . ❤ I look at the time and notice its 7:15 a.m. " Owee its time for me to go, i have to be at work at 8  i think to myself so i grab my charger and keys along with my white MK bag and head out the door . Oh yea i forgot to introduce myself , Im Breanna . Ima thick ass brownskin with curly hair and hazel eyes , also with a fine ass body thats covered in tattoos . I have a pretty ass smile that shows my perfect dimples and a pink and white tongue ring. 
As i headed to work i started to get this uneasy feeling like something was goin to happen . I brushed it off and continued on with my morning.

Later At Work....

So far work has been great but for sum strange reason i still feel like something bad is goin to happen . I shook my head of the weary thought and proceeded with my work. I had only been here 4 hrs so i needed all the positivity i could get. Just as i was about to make a phone call my assistant Angie walks in ," Bre theres a lady by the name of Red here to see you." I instantly froze as chills began to form all over . What could she want I thought ?
S-Send her in i replied . As Angie turned back towards the front desk to retrive Red i did a couple of breathing exercises to calm down . Turning back around to face my desk a tall frame stood in the doorway of my office . Damn she look good i thought as my eyes trailed her curvaceous body . Damn man to be a stud she had the body of a goddess and mmmm the way she just licked her lips just makes me wet .